Support from England

Posted by Mark 
Support from England
September 11, 2003 10:58AM
Just want to say that the one support you can be assured of is from all in England.
I was in the states during 9/11 and saw it all live as did u all and felt nothing but anger and above all worry that I had to board one of the first planes to leave the US with my 2 children back to England after what had gone on!
I cant speak for other countries but can be proud that the UK stood shoulder to shoulder with the US during this horrfic time.

God bless you all as you would say and from an outsiders point of view a statue and a park is the only momument that should be built on the area of the world trade centre for all those around the world to visit and remember!
Re: Support from England
September 11, 2003 01:55PM
Can I echo Marks words and lend my support always to the people of New York and the rest of the USA. My heart aches when I think of what happened to your beautiful city, but your bravery, resiliance and determination to remember, but recover, is admirable. My very best wishes for peace in the future from a faithful friend from England.

Leigh.
January 01, 2004 01:06PM
I as an American am very proud that we can depend on our British family. We don't always see eye to eye but will back eachother till the end.

We Americans do appreciate and thank you. We also grieve for your losses in this War on terror.

Thank you,God Bless and Happy New Year

Howard
April 23, 2005 04:45PM
firstly, can I draw your attention to the heading of this email. I would like to say that I live in Wales, therefore Wales is in the UK as well as England & Scotland.

When Tony Blair announced that we were going to war, he didnt just mean the soldiers in England, he meant the soldiers of the UK. What I am trying to say is that my pet hate is when the UK is referred to as England and I know of some men here in South Wales who fought for their country and got badly injured.

If you are english, scotish or welsh then you are BRITISH not bloody ENGLISH
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 18 plus 22?
Online Users

Guests: 7