my feelings about 9/11

Posted by pup 
pup
my feelings about 9/11
August 22, 2003 01:51PM
dear people.

i am a very patrioticle twelve yearold girl and i have to say "GOD BLESS AMERICA" i wrote "my stor about 9/11' and i hope you would read it.

write to me for comments.
i know that you may think that this is stupid buut i am just sad about the terrorist attack.

sincerally,
pup

please write to me
Re: my feelings about 9/11
May 06, 2004 08:45AM
i think you are right
maude
June 17, 2004 08:42PM
what is your story?
November 08, 2006 05:01PM
What grade are you in? I need to know if you're on my level.
My feelings about 9/11
April 27, 2009 01:26PM
I am Canadian. I live in Ontario, just a few hours north of New York State.

I was in high school, sitting in my gym class when I heard what happened. We all got through the rest of the day in school, but not doing regular class work. We were watching the News all day.

When I got home the news was on. The next few days was CNN non-stop.

By now, I was so sick of hearing the boo-hoos from the Americans. Some sadistic morons from a far off country (of whom the Americans have been quietly invading for a number of years) crashed some planes into 2 VERY large office buildings and a lot of people died. A lot of people died in Thailand during the tidal wave there a few years back, and do we have a memorial for them every year? Does "Thailand's tragic monsoon" come up as a headline still a decade later? NO. So why in the world does 9/11 still have to regurgitate itself every so often?

Simply because: Americans over-react. EVERYTHING that happens to the United States of America calls for over the top and unnecessary drama. If this happened or happens to any other country in the world, and there are hundreds of them, the headlines would be over within the day, if they were even heard of at all.

I feel like it was a terrible, tragic thing to happen, all those lives lost, and the buildings now gone, but that Americans need to step out of their self-enclosed lifestyles and see that there is a world outside your own borders, and that we don't care as much about your over-bearing, obnoxious country as much as most of you might think.
Anonymous
Re: My feelings about 9/11
May 13, 2009 09:55AM
Tiffany:
The fact that we lost a couple of very big office buildings is not the point.
The point is that a couple of idiots who hate Americans simply because we're American decided to kill as many of us as possible. They suceeded. So, do we let them get away with it and move on? Or do we mark it down in History so we will NEVER forget? Do we ignore the fact that they tooks thousands of innocent lives? Or do we show them what happens when America in hurt? Our lives, our country, and our freedom have been threatened-and somebody needs to do something about it. I would also like to point out (to your comment about no one caring if it was a different country) that one of America's main goals is to help and protect other countries. We don't have a ridiculously large military so that they can sit around and watch TV all day. They're there to do their job-protect the country and save lives. God bless our troops.
September 10, 2011 09:37PM
This topic...is such a sad and scary thing to think about. What if it happened again...maybe tomorrow:'(
Revi
December 14, 2011 02:42PM
To see such destruction.....it always brings me to tears that theres people like that out there that only care about others complete agony....i remeber when i was in kidernergarden and they rolled in the television.....it was so horrible!!
Jeffery Pablo
March 01, 2012 03:26PM
I LOVE OSAMA BIN LADEN!!
HE IS MY HERO!!
THEY DID THE RIGHT THING AND AMERICA GOT POUNDED IN THE REAR EXIT
BOOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!
Stacy Thomas
March 01, 2012 03:36PM
Jeffery Pablo Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I LOVE OSAMA BIN LADEN!!
> HE IS MY HERO!!
> THEY DID THE RIGHT THING AND AMERICA GOT POUNDED
> IN THE REAR EXIT
> BOOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!

you go girl.
Gay Uncle Charilie The Clown
March 01, 2012 03:37PM
oooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!! THANK OSAMA BIN LADEN UR 12 YOULL BE EASY TO TARGET!!!!!!! I KNOW WHERE U LIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i WILL FIND U!!!!!!!!

P.S. SLEEP WITH ONE EYE OPEN!!! (;
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 9 plus 9?
Online Users

Guests: 9