9/11 chill..

Posted by Max 
Max
9/11 chill..
June 18, 2003 04:39PM
I dont see what the huge deal is. Im not trying to be direspectful to people whos loved ones died, im just sick and tired of people saying how emotionally scarred they are. I wasnt affected at all and most people werent. The people that have rights to keep whining 3 years later are: People who worked there, people whos loved one(s) died, people who had to leave apartments, and possibly investors (not really though),
Re: 9/11 chill..
July 19, 2003 06:21PM
All I can say to you is where is your compassion??????????
That could of been you that day.....in one of those towers......in one of those planes.
You must have a heart and soul made of nothing.

Not here to chew you out, but show some respect.
JJ
August 01, 2003 10:21AM
Max,

Too right, yes people died tragically. But so do millions of other across the world but have ever seen and New Yorkers show as much compassion for other lives. I doubt it.

I have seen this kind of childish (and dangerous) hysteria in the UK with Diana's death. It would be great if Americans used the resources and "emotionally strength" by helping other people across the world. Instead the do the same as Bin Ladin and start blowing up other countries.

We have faced terrorist acts in the UK but some how Brits tend to get on with life and not overact.

Pleae grow up and stop wallowing in self pity.
Marybeth.
August 09, 2003 04:59PM
I really think that if you saw with your own two eyes how things went down that day, you'd change your tune.
And maybe if you had your family killed that day, you'd still be upset too.
Let people grieve how they want to and how it is best for them, and keep your nastiness to yourself.
Alex
September 30, 2003 09:29AM
i just wana say the more u gone on about september attacks the more happy the bastard terrorists are ,lets not give them what they want....but lets not forget either....just keep it in out hearts....
Kerrie
October 30, 2003 01:14PM
I am ashamed and disgusted that a fellow UK person can be so cold hearted in posting such a message!! Let the Americans grieve in the way thay want. JJ - How dare you compare the lives lost on 9/11 to the ONE life that was lost when Diana died? Yes she was popular here in the UK, but she died in a way many people day - in a tragic car accident. She didn't have to make a choice on whether or not to jump out of a 80th floor window to die or to just stay there and burn. The Americans don't have a choice in the way they grieve - nobody does. We in the UK have no business in insulting the New Yorkers and their behaviour in the aftermath of the 911 attacks. God Bless everyone who died in the attack, who witnessed the attack and who lost loved ones that day. It is natural to be emotionally scarred following such an act. I hope your scars heal in time. God Bless America.
January 01, 2004 01:00PM
B 4 anyone starts preaching to America let's keep in mind just who bailled out europe. Europe would all be speaking German now or living under Communist rule if it were not for the Americans. We, America, is the most generous country in the world. The rest of the world should learn to support itself and not live off of America.

If the UK or anyone else wants to adapt to living under Nazi or commy rule then they should move to that part of the world.

I notice that all these people that want to run down the US don't want to live outside of the USA. Don't ever recall Americans just dying to leave the USA to live in the UK,Asia,Russia or anywhere else. I would like to see all these countries give back the American taxpayers many generous dollars given for generations and the hundreds of thousands of American lives given to protect and save these other countries. Starting with Europe, and how about Israel. Israel owes the US somewhere in the neighborhood of 200 billion $ and more. That would help pay for this war that they r a large part of for their survival.

U will never see American tolerate attacks like 911 in the USA. They don't like war, buttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt, a necessary evil to keep the dog's reasonably in line or there won't be an America for foreigners to run to.

Peace and Happy New Year
August 21, 2004 07:25AM
Kerrie wrote:
>
> I am ashamed and disgusted that a fellow UK person can be so
> cold hearted in posting such a message!! Let the Americans
> grieve in the way thay want. JJ - How dare you compare the
> lives lost on 9/11 to the ONE life that was lost when Diana
> died? Yes she was popular here in the UK, but she died in a
> way many people day - in a tragic car accident. She didn't
> have to make a choice on whether or not to jump out of a 80th
> floor window to die or to just stay there and burn. The
> Americans don't have a choice in the way they grieve - nobody
> does. We in the UK have no business in insulting the New
> Yorkers and their behaviour in the aftermath of the 911
> attacks. God Bless everyone who died in the attack, who
> witnessed the attack and who lost loved ones that day. It is
> natural to be emotionally scarred following such an act. I
> hope your scars heal in time. God Bless America.

Kerrie,I couldnt agree more. JJ is an insult to British people. I watched 9-11 as did most people and saw things i'll never forget. I dont go on about them,but won't forget. Most of the idiots who want us to forget are shallow individuals who would rather turn a blind eye than remember. Berks!!!
August 29, 2004 05:06AM
I would like to say sorry in part of this nasty perosn from the uk, i am from the uk and every time i see those towers in flames and those planes i hurts me so much and i am watching it from a computer screen or a tv screen wonder what i was like to be there so sorry people of new york for the trouble and pain and sorrow you must be going through. Some people in the uk do have bittness against you but i dont with you all the way.
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.

Online Users

Guests: 9