Lara Giorgia and Vidas

Posted by Sabe 
Sabe
Lara Giorgia and Vidas
April 29, 2003 01:35PM
All three of you are great...what a place to meet- three Italian girls at AskaNewYorker,,,theres something very special about this....my only concern is that this page was meant for another type of conversation. Would it be possible for you to start a thread on AskaNewYorker....the question page that way you could continue your discussions and perhaps have a NewYorker share in the conversation...what do you think?
Thanks,
Kennedy
Re: Lara Giorgia and Vidas
April 30, 2003 02:17AM

U are right and I'm sorry. We didn't want to offend anyone talking about something else than 9/11. We are near U about that day believe me! I've just said in this page what I think about 9/11.
have a nice day.
kisses
Giorgia
April 30, 2003 04:19PM
U ARE RIGHT WHEN U SAY THAT THE CONVERSATION IS NOT RELATING ABOUT 9/11 BUT IT'S NOT MY INTENTION TO OFFEND PEOPLE'S SENSITIVITY. IT'S AN HONOUR FOR ME TO TAKE PART OF THIS FORUM AND I'VE JUST EXPRESSED MY THOUGHT. BYE..........AH THE THIRD GIRL IS NOT ITALIAN.
May 02, 2003 06:01AM
Sabe, you are right. I did't want to offend your sensibility, but it's not so bad, don't be angry. Maybe I smiled too much, sorrysad smiley I really respect these people who died on 9/11, their families, friends......and all americans... I am on your side......
I only want to notice that I am not Italian and even not a girl...........Can I smile? smiling smiley What a pity, I am Lithuanian boy..smiling smiley
Americans! The life must go on! We all must be strong!
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.

Online Users

Guests: 8