GOD BLESS AMERICA!!!!!!

Posted by Amelia 
GOD BLESS AMERICA!!!!!!
February 15, 2003 08:23PM
I am a 10 year old girl that on Sept.11 i felt so because i knew that my brother would go to war the next day so i wanted to be with him because i love him a lot and all i want him to come back because he has'nt come back since September 12,2001 so i miss him alot and i just want to tell all the people who are going to read this just stay calm him your loved ones have'nt come back since he like since two years then just stay come like me he is the only thing i have and i do miss him alot.I just want to say that when i saw the television on that horrible morning i got so mad and i didn;t want to go to school because i was so mad and so i didn't go to school and i spent the whole day watching the television and so i was crying and i didn't want to cry no more so i still cry when i see the television that they put the twin towers so just get your head together like i did and when you see the twin towers just stay calm or just change the cahnnel ok so stay calm and if you want to cry then cry you will still get over it so if you want you can write to me and i will write back and tell you how i feel about this ok so write back ok bye

Sincerely,
Amelia Alvarado

I am from California but i was in new york when the planes crashed in the twin towers two days before it happened!
Re: GOD BLESS AMERICA!!!!!!
February 16, 2003 11:44AM
I feel very sorry for u
February 16, 2003 11:44AM
sorry
March 15, 2003 02:55PM
stay brave
gbu
April 11, 2003 08:55AM
I am a Chinese, but on the day of Sept. 11th, I became an American. I drew a flag of USA on the wall next to my bed in my dorm; I alsoput up a map of USA on it. I will always support America no matter what people around me will say.
To me, New York City is always so beautiful.
May 05, 2003 01:06PM
Ralph, no matter what people say, america is beautiful and americans are wonderful

i feel the same as you...
May 07, 2003 10:35PM
Hi Ralph i know what you mean because i am mexican and people say that United States is a stupid country and i think that they are wrong because want if we where in there country and we said that there country was stupid and thay wouldn't like that write.So if yuo want to talk more then just write to me at josiyalvarado@yahoo.com ok and i will se then ok byeRalph wrote:
>
> I am a Chinese, but on the day of Sept. 11th, I became an
> American. I drew a flag of USA on the wall next to my bed in
> my dorm; I alsoput up a map of USA on it. I will always
> support America no matter what people around me will say.
> To me, New York City is always so beautiful.
August 22, 2003 01:43PM
i really like what you wrote. it is very in spiering.

sincerally brandi
September 10, 2003 05:27PM
well thank you what u worte well i am now 11 yrs old so its going to be the anaverisy of sept 11,2001
September 17, 2008 07:29AM
god bless us all, americans or not.
March 21, 2009 03:37AM
may god bless you
no matter what the conflicts there are between two conturys
the people has no guilt.
A word you have used in your post has been banned from use. Please use a different word or contact the forum administrators.
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 24 plus 14?
Online Users

Guests: 8