9-11

Posted by boboman 
Re: How is twin towers' rebuilding progress?
September 05, 2011 05:21AM
Never Forget
Re: 9-11
September 07, 2011 01:30PM
Your friends in the UK will never, ever forget. Thinking of you all on the tenth anniversary of 9/11/01. Still so painful, our hearts and thoughts are with you.

Leigh xx
September 08, 2011 08:38AM
An outfit called StoryCorps has committed to record an interview for each life lost in the 9/11 attacks. I probably wouldn't have clicked on the link if I had known that beforehand. But I did.

It's just one story. Short and simply told. No Adagio. And done in a way that makes it easier to bear.

A worthy project, worth sharing.

[www.wimp.com]
September 08, 2011 06:20PM
Please do not confuse 9-11 with 7-11 (the latter is a shitty convenience store).
September 09, 2011 01:37PM
There's no denying that the events of 9/11/01 were, without doubt absolutely appalling. I can clearly remember where I was and what I was doing when the news broke, and watching events unfold on UK TV. I can recall pinching myself to see if I was having a nightmare.

However, some good came out of the day. Since 2001 I have had an affair with New York City, which shows no sings of abating. I have met some tremendous people, both in New York, and as a result of contributing to AANY. If it hadn't have been for what happened in 2001 I would have never have thought about re-visiting the Big Apple time and time again, and would never have enjoyed as many fantastic experiences that I've been lucky enough to. I have so many great times.

Thank you people of New York. Thank you AANY. Thank you to the friends I've found and lost. Thank you...and my thoughts are with you this weekend.

[www.youtube.com]
March 14, 2012 12:29AM
I will be arriving by cruise ship and would like to visit the memorial before heading to the airport. I understand that there is no bag storage at the memorial. Is there a place nearby where I can store my carry-on suitcase? Thank you.
September 08, 2013 07:15AM
September 12, 2019 05:22AM
Never Forget
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 6 plus 9?
Online Users

Guests: 14