Wedding lunch in NYC?
Posted by Tina
Hi We are getting married in NYC in June and are mostly organised :-) However we have not arranged somewhere for the wedding lunch yet. It is a small party of 11, one vegetarian, three children and one adult with IBS. I would like somewhere pretty, suitable for the occasion but nothing too fancy that people wont enjoy the meal. Does anyone have any suggestions? Thanks so much
Oracle?Re: Wedding lunch in NYC?
March 03, 2010 09:04PM
- via @nprnews: Go East, Young Marijuana Dealer http://t.co/7rUGjhHuFC about 1 day ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- JOB VACANCY: POLAR BEAR SPOTTER NORWAY. COOL JOB! Ask a New Yorker | Ask a New Yorker - A Cultural Influence http://t.co/3n4Va1oIJM about 4 days ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- ASK A NEW YORKER WHAT THEY THINK OF THE “GATSBY.” http://t.co/3al6hQGCJR about 5 days ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- New Yorker pens Bible in Upstate New York church. | Ask a New Yorker - A Cultural Influence http://t.co/om5tVexQaN about 1 week ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Downtown SoHo District vs. Hoboken http://t.co/PQrZ7AQgBh about 2 weeks ago ReplyRetweetFavorite