Queens NY
August 24, 2009 11:36AM

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 06/27/2011 05:58AM by askanewyorker.
Re: Queens NY
December 05, 2009 08:40AM
a day in Queens
Posted by: The Iceman (117.42-64-87.adsl-dyn.isp.belgacom.be)
Date: December 05, 2009 05:18AM

Hi Everyone ,
What must we see in Queens for a whole day .?
We want to match it with Roosevelt Island.
Thanks guy's
December 05, 2009 08:51AM
PS1 and the Queens Moma would be on my list. The US Open, tennis and Citi Field for a Mets durning the summer is a must. Flushing for Chinese food, yum.
Alpha Dunuts on Queens Blvd to experience a real greasy spoon and excellent dunuts would be interesting. The echo underneath the 7 train at 46th street is like being at The Grand Canyon...
Find Benson
January 25, 2010 07:58PM
HELP!!!!! My name is Navi. An amazing man by the name of Benson from Maspeth NY contacted me through Yahoo Personals.At the time I was having computer difficulties and was unable to respond. By the time I could respond he had deleted his profile.Benson poured his heart into his profile. His words resonated through me.I wondered if a man who exuded so many wonderful traits could really exists.Not to mention he has a smile that could melt ice. I know that he is from Maspeth NY,widowed with 1 child. Mid forties,approx 6ft, salt and pepper hair and blue eyes.If you know Benson please tell him Navi is looking for him. My email is OONAVI@GMAIL.COM. My heart won't let me rest until I speak with him. Please HELP!!

Regards,

NAVI
Re: Find Benson
January 25, 2010 08:37PM
Sorry, I have an email address correction. The correct email for Benson to contact me is OOSUGAR@GMAIL.COM

Regards,

Navismiling smiley
August 24, 2011 12:24PM
Hi New Yorkers,

What is the best, safest & cheapest route from JFK Airport to Days Inn, Long Island City on Queens Boulevard?
We arrive on Thursday morning.

Thanks,

Yuri
August 24, 2011 04:35PM
Yellow cab. There is a line right out side the terminal. Do not use a gypsy cab, those guys asking if you need a ride....Cost will be Approx $40
August 25, 2011 05:48PM
Thanks for the advice.

We landed at 6am this morning and, unfortunately, only saw this now. We paid $50 for a gypsy cab.
Hey, you win some, you lose some, right.
Anyway now we know for next time.

Thanks again and, oh, it was love at first sight when arriving in Manhattan today. Very beautiful city you live in.
Hello everyone, I need advice from those who lives in NYC. We are a family of 4 with a son age 10 and a baby girl at 11 months old. I got an offer from NYC which will be a great career advancement. We currently live in West Palm Beach FL which is a nice place to be at. I was thinking to accept the offer but reading the blogs regarding living in NYC with kids really scared me off. we will have a house budget of $3,200 to rent and need at least a 3 bedroom house/Townhouse (preferably) although I understand that I most likely need to get an apartment with that price. Also my son will be starting middle school so it has to have good public middle schools as we can not afford private. My job will be at flushing quenns and my husband needs to travel to manhattan. Can someone please help where is the best place to live with kids in NYC and if it is wise decision? thank you!!
July 16, 2012 03:34PM
Hey New Yorkers,

I need your help finding an affordable safe 1bd apartment to live in. Looking for somewhere in the Queens area?

Does anyone have any recommendations, contacts, building names, management co., or ideas? Max budget is $1100/mo

-Tried the craigslist attack, but nothing but scams came out.

Thanks!
July 17, 2012 05:47AM
I live in Sunnyside 46th Street I would walk around and start talking to supers. Their numbers are inside the foyer above buzzers.

Good luck

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/22/2012 06:59AM by askanewyorker.
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 10 plus 10?
Online Users

Guests: 7