Raymond in West Village

Posted by chris 
Re: Raymond in West Village
February 05, 2011 12:24PM
Thank you anon for responding with the price,I was worried I would call for an appointment and then not be able to afford it! Thank you. As for your question-I wrote a few posts up about 12 years ago when I saw him he said I would be married for 5 years only but he never specified why or how or any details at all & he said I would never love anyone else the way I love this first husband.. (he was even holding a picture of my then boyfriend -which turned into my husband many years later but he still didnt tell me it was HIM who I'd marry) and my husband passed away very shortly before our 5th wedding anniversary just recently. So I don't think he does give out negative information if he sees it because he left me wondering why I would only be married for 5 years, especially after he said I would never really love anyone else the same. But to be safe I would say that to him Immediately as you meet him just to make sure. I think he starts shouting things out as you are walking up the steps to see him but I have never heard of him saying negative things & don't think he does. Also-whenever I see any psychic I tell them right off the bat I want to know all-good or bad and he still didn't tell me that major thing so you should have nothing to worry about. Sometimes when they give out negative info it can cause the person being read to actually alter their future so the psychics are very reluctant to go into in depth details like that. Hope I helped!!
March 02, 2011 02:08PM
Me and my cousin are going to see him March 14th. Were really excited and already getting prepped up about bringing pictures and a list of questions haha

Is it true though that he gets really personal and talks about personal things you didn't want people to know? My cousin's best friend went to him and when she showed a picture of my cousin Raymond started telling her best friend about my cousins sex life with her husband! aha She was like "Too much information!"

But my cousins' best friend story was, she just got out of a serious relationship and was down on the dumps, and when she visited Raymond, he told her that on that very weekend at a festival she's gonna meet someone really special who's going to nake her happy and get over her ex and his name would start with M. Literally that weekend my cousins best friend was planning on going to a festival and met a guy named Mark. They've been together since =)
March 04, 2011 07:09PM
hey, i was wondering if you would be able to give me raymonds phone number and address. i spoke to a friend today who had a reading done by him and said he was excellent, problem is i forgot to get the info. any chance you could help me out? i would really appreciate it. thanks again, kerrie
March 05, 2011 12:42PM
[raymondpero.com]

Call For Appointment: Weekday Evenings 5PM-9PM (718) 256-1514

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/05/2011 12:43PM by askanewyorker.
April 28, 2011 11:15AM
I went to see Raymond back in December 2010 and his accuracy was scary. The person who I was asking about he told me I would be back together with 2-3 months. He told me to come back in 2 years when I'm engaged to that person. I know time frames can be somewhat off sometimes. It seems like things are going somewhat better with the person I want to be with. I was wondering even though the time period has pasted that he stated should I go back for a follow up reading or just wait it out. Suggestions??
Sue
May 09, 2011 02:30PM
Hope this helps. I went to this man in 1979 right before I was getting married to a man older than myself. Not only did he tell me how many siblings I had he also told me how many miscarriages my mother had. In addition, he told me I would marry a much younger man. Thought he was wrong but it turned out the first marriage only laster a few weeks and I wound up a few years later marrying a much younger man as he told me. Many things he said did come to pass so, I believe he is the real deal.
May 10, 2011 10:33PM
I went to him last month, he is quite the experience. I hope what he says comes true. Everything he said about the people in the pictures was accurate. I can't wait to go back to him, he said to book an appt when I'm planning my wedding!
May 13, 2011 10:33AM
Hi Everyone,

I read everyone's posts and I definitely think that Ramon is a psychic much more appreciated later on when things come to pass. When I first saw Ramon, I wasn't very impressed. He said some things and honestly, I thought he was flat out wrong about most. For one, I was in nursing school, and he told me I would finish in about 2 years. I thought this was impossible. I only had about a year left. Well, here I am 1 and a half years later, still in nursing school about to finish in 6 months. I ended up failing a class one semester and taking it slow another, so it set me back a year!

He also told me that my current relationship would be totally over in about 18 months.... my divorce date is set for next week.

There are still some things that haven't come to pass, but with the accuracy of some items, I believe they will. He told me that my mom would outlive her husband my step dad, so for that person asking if he reveals those types of things I would say yes!

You may not always hear what you want to hear, or get immediate answers. I left feeling unsatisfied, but the predictions were accurate. I didn't have that many pictures, so it could be mostly my fault. The message may not always be what you want to hear, so you have to be prepared for that! Trying to get another appt. and I will be well equipped!
May 25, 2011 02:37PM
askanewyorker Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------

going to raymond was awful and a waste of money. he did not tell me anything insightful or new. raymond also asked me a ton of questions. where i live, how old am i, whats my sign, if i had siblings etc...things that you would think a clairvoyant would know. he was rude, condescending and i felt like i paid for more of an opinion session rather then a semi psychic one! he barely told me anything about the people i brought pictures of and he would look at them, then ask questions about them...say an OPINION and thats it. he didnt really address anything about my past, present or future. then after 15min he gave back the pics and said to see him when im 30 bc supposely i will be in love by then...

you will have to experience this for yourself since he has alot of good reviews on here but i honestly dont know how. i hope your session goes better then mine!
I used to go to Raymond on grove St his fab apartment
We used to talk about his adopted kids s
And his growing up I'n Brooklyn
My real name is nina
He read via photos. I need him to find my daughter who is I'n hiding
Urgently
Thank you
bf
August 06, 2011 11:28AM
Selene:

U can reach him Raymond at 718.256.1514. U have to call on Tues bet 5pm-9pm. Good luck with locating ur daughter.
bf
August 06, 2011 11:29AM
Selene:

U can reach him Raymond at 718.256.1514. U have to call on Tues bet 5pm-9pm. Good luck with locating ur daughter.
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 10 plus 16?
Online Users

Guests: 21