Raymond in West Village

Posted by chris 
Re: Raymond in West Village
November 30, 2010 10:30PM
Hi,
Funny I was thinking of him this past few days.
I went to Raymond about 7 years ago. I was also on the fence about Psychics. A friend told me he had given her an amazing reading so I just tried.

to Start, He told me i was a scorpio and I was a creative person before I even sat in the chair...hard to just be a guess!!!

I was not impressed by the scrambling of words on the small notepad because he was keeping it in his hand facing him and I couldn't see if he was writing as I was talking then showing me the words (as if he wrote them beforehand..) that looked a little gimmicky.

BUT! what freaked me out was for sure, the past and present stuff (at the time) he saw. Very personal stuff...no one knew about, not even my own family. That's how i knew he was gifted.

For your future, psychics can just go on..you only know with time if it was true and it can also be coincidences. But the PAST and PRESENT are what they are, No coincidences.

He was also right about future things with my relationship, my job but and told me to come back in a few years after the birth of my child...

my son is 3 now and I am planning to go back.
I have quite a few love problems, Just very curious to see if he picks up on it.
December 23, 2010 10:15PM
So u want to hear a story about Mr. Pero do you........hold on to your seat I went to see Raymond 9 years ago.....he was dead on,besides the fact that we share the same birthday Dec 18 without going into my entire visit he told me as a mother i shined........I was going through a very bad relationship at the time and was interested to hear nothing moore but of that person.........he was interested to tell about my future mate,who by the way he wrote this mans initials down on a piece of paper n told me that this was the man i would spend the rest of my life with(B.C.)..............Get ready my husband today his name is BEN C.but wait it gets better when i was leaving his loft walking down the stairs he yelled out me sweetheart next time you go out dancing look fabulouse......i said yeah ok n with that he then added call me after you have the baby.......mind you after a very bad first pregnancy..........I never wanted any moore children I now have a 23 yearold and i just gave birth six years ago to another baby boy just like Mr.Pero said. I am now after nine years looking to see him again just to say thank you.........the man is trully AMAZING.......Thank You,ANNE MARIE CALANDRINO
December 29, 2010 10:49AM
My sister just went to him last night. The stuff that he said, is some information that no one could have lnown being a "fake" He hit every family member on the spot and lost loved ones as well. He also wrote names on a peice a paper and when asked my sister, lifted up the paper and would say "that's what I thought" ....he knew all.
Raymond Perro is really Raymond Petrocelli,
a famous, but hard to find psychic .. seems everyone
who is anyone has gone to him ...

Seemed like he adopted his ability from his
mom as a child when one day, around his mom's friends
she forgot the tarot cards and Raymond didn't need it.

His father just died 2 weeks ago (Dec. 2010).
His name was Anthony Petrocelli, a legend in the
shipping industry. For 66 years, he worked on
the Brooklyn docks, a veritable buddha, who outlasted
anyone in his seniority and died at 89 years old, working
until his death.

Raymond's cousin - Prof John Petrocelli
continues along in this line of talented healers,
and is equally famous in undergrounds circles as one of
the most talented hypnotherapists around.
healthwithhypnosis.com

Both of them rarely appear in the media.
From what I have heard, they're so booked up ..
they so highly regarded, they rarely need to
solicit for new clients ... I lost Raymond's Number.
I went to him, simply amazing.
But his cousin helped me immensely getting over
incest issues as a kid. I'm grateful to both.
January 01, 2011 02:44PM
I was just thinking about him and saw this info via google. I saw him about 7 years ago. He told me things regarding my current relationship which were on point. What stood out was that he told me to tell my sister she would have another baby. When I called to tell her she answered 'tell that man he is absolutely wrong, this shop is closed' She now has an adorable 5 year old. My cousin, who had a difficult time conceiving, unfortunately lost her baby during childbirth. Pero told me she and her husband would definitely have more kids and she has had 2 since then. I'm thinking of making an appointment for another reading.
January 01, 2011 02:47PM
I am equally interested in Raymond. I would appreciate if you
could please email me his number vicsidel@yahoo.com.

BTW: I had no clue he was related to Professor Petrocelli.

I went to his cousin Prof Petrocelli 4 years ago. I haven't
had a drink since, I feel like a million, my confidence and
expressiveness have soared. If they are related, they are an
amazing family. Their Grandmother was Kitty Petrocelli, a
West Village Fixture. She rand the Saint Anthony's Feast for
35 years, was the head of the Board of Elections, the top
charitable organizer for Cerbral Palsy and was the first female
leader of a political club.
I would go to raymond for his psychic advice, but then DEFINITELY
go to his cousin, the professor, to clear up those issues once and
for all
January 17, 2011 08:53PM
I went to Raymond about 10-12 years ago. At the time of reading I wasn't impressed, I waited a year for the appointment and it wasn't cheap and didn't feel anything related to me --HOWEVER-- I only remembered one thing he said to me in that reading all these years ago and I never ever forgot it. He said I would be married the first time for 5 years only (never said why or how) and even though I would eventually re-marry, I would never love anyone the way I loved this first husband. I thought to myself, then why would I not just stay married to this man?! About 2 months ago my husband and man I've been with for 12 years passed away and exactly around our 5th wedding anniversary. I have been trying to remember anything about this psychic including his last name and had no luck until I came accross this website, so I thank everyone who posted his info, I will be going back and even if you don't believe what he says at the time he is indeed a gifted psychic. Thanks to all who posted. I really needed this info.
January 26, 2011 08:46AM
I have been looking for a good psychic for sometime now, considering the one that I was seeing for years had passed away last year. I was referred to Raymond by one of my gf's who said he blew her away.I'm had made a visit to Raymond at the end of November. I was very excited to meet him. I know it is too early to sit here and describe my outcomes, but I can defiantly describe my experience. I must say I have mixed reviews with him and his accuracy. ( AS OF RIGHT NOW ) I hope I am proven wrong in the future and with my results.

I was actually very lucky that I did not have to wait a long period of time to set an appointment, I called on Tuesday as instructed, and was able to book within a week due to a cancellation. I did have to wait about an hour when I arrived to see him because was he working with another client, but that was fine, I was in no rush. His assistant was very pleasant and joined me in conversation on the couch to keep me company while I waited. He does his readings in his apt, so to see his collection and decor is very interesting, you can learn alot about him as you sit and wait.

As I walked up the stairs to see Raymond, he told me my Aura and pretty much described me by my appearance before I was able to sit down. To me, most of that is pretty obvious. If you walk into a room with confidence, people see that and read that. He went on and on about how I worked in law, but I don't. He than told me that I needed to be a police officer and/or run my own business involving law and he couldn't believe that I didn't see that myself. I informed him that I went to college to be a teacher, he laughed, he did his talking to the "person/people in the room", looked around, and said I was NOT the teacher type, he said I would have been eaten alive. I actually do not work in either of those fields. I currently work as a Project Manager/Real Estate Developer for a construction company, I def. do not see myself taking the law/police route. I felt that those readings where off, but who knows!

Next, he asked who the man that I had just broken up with that I wanted to talk to him about. That interested me a little more because a week prior, I had just broken up with and moved out of my bf of 2.5 yrs house.( but than again, a majority of people go to see psychics because they are having love issues ) Raymond saw his picture, looked at his eyes, and hit the nail on the head with his personality and who he was as a man. Raymond spoke of him being well with numbers and that's the direction he needed to take, but at that time he was working in Title Insurance, but was offered a position about a month after the reading in Mortgage, which he took. I was impressed. He also told me that he was going to be my husband within the next 3 years. He told me he already looked at me as his wife, and loves me like he loved no other. Raymond also told me that there was no other woman involved, so I did not have to worry about that, he actually repeated that to me numerous times, even when that question never crossed my mind. Well... we (my bf and I ) ended up getting back together not too long after this session, tried it again, I moved back in for about a month, then he hit me with the 'something is missing in our relationship' statement, on Christmas night none the less. It turns out, there is another woman, a coworker in fact, who he has been with ever since. So, as far as him being my husband and there NOT being another woman, shows that he was off. Granted, I know a lot can happen over time and Raymond told me to come back in 3 years when we are planning our wedding together. ( So we shall see how turns out )

Another situation, he asked to see my brother, which I only have one sibling and that is my brother. He hit his career, personality, etc. again dead on the head without me describing a word and him just looking at his eyes in the picture and scribbling on small pieces of paper. He told me that the girl that my brother was currently dating, was "the one for him" and I have to get used to her because she is going to stick around. Needless to say, my brother ended that relationship 3 weeks later, and cannot stand the girl. I never mentioned to him what Raymond said. But again, who is to say what is going to happen in 2-3 years from now.

He than asked about my mother, and I cannot recall exactly what he had said about her being married, until he saw the picture I had provided. This is the only thing I can say Raymond was 100% percent correct with (as of right now), was my mother and step father. He described their relationship perfectly. You would think Raymond had known them for as long as they dated, 8 years, the way he described the two of them, their habits, their 'personal, small' quirks, only things that someone close to them would know. It was surreal.

I had one last person that I wanted to know about, that Raymond didn't pick up on. It was a guy from the past, that would often run through my mind. I showed him the picture and he just said "what about him" which to me, was weird because he was this chatter box until he looked at this particular guy. He said he is a lover, lovers are fun, but we do not marry them. This guy is like a matinee, he is easy and cheap! He told me to go and have fun with him but don't take him serious. He than asked if he had a street bike, which he does. Raymond freaked out, literally threw the picture at me from across his desk and said he cannot look into his eyes anymore, he will not have part in that. This particular guy, has not been in an accident that I know of, not yet.

One downfall that did nag me a little was that he would often side track about celebrities he has seen, without mentioning names, some of their stories, without details, and would talk about his daughters, a lot. I think its great that he has children to speak of and so on, but to incorporate that into my reading/time/and money, I was getting a little annoyed. It is one of the more expensive readings I have been too, and it may have taken a total of 30 mins not including the talk of celebrities and his kids.

Overall, I thought the experience was fun. Fun, because you cannot base your life on what a Psychic says. The way Raymond conducts his readings, reads peoples eyes, smokes his Capri Cigs., talks to "others" around him, scribbles on paper furiously, is all such a trip. Though some of what he said was off, a lot of it he was on. I highly recommend him to anyone who is interested in having a reading done. Everyone has their own experience and I hope I did not turn anyone away, I just figured I would share my experience and thoughts. I will definitely be returning to see Mr. Raymond again, obviously not for aleast another 3 years!
Anonymous
January 26, 2011 03:14PM
I have an appointment scheduled with Raymond in the next couple of weeks. I'm excited and really nervous. I have heard his name so many times over the years by different people and I realized that it's finally time for me to go. My one concern is making sure not to talk about anything too serious. I don't want to know about death, tragedy, etc... Is that something I should tell him before we start, or is it sort of customary not to talk about anything like that unless requested?
January 30, 2011 09:03AM
To the anonymous post right above-how much does it cost for a reading now? I went so many years ago I can't remember and I'm wondering if I can afford it. Also, the wait is a few weeks? If you could, please post here and let me know. Thank you so much
anonymous
February 01, 2011 05:10PM
It's going to be $90 for the session. I know it used to be $60 but it just recently went up (i think). I called last week and I was able to get an appointment for February 14th, but since it's v-day i chose the 15th instead.

Like i said, I've never been to him before and based on everything I've heard, I am really excited. Is there any insight you can give me on what to expect? Like I said, I dont want to discuss anything too heavy or upsetting, is that something I should let him know before hand?

Thanks for your input smiling smiley
February 05, 2011 06:56AM
This sounds like the Raymond I went to over 20 years ago when I was still living in NY. Does he have a loft somewhere around 10th street in NY village? You enter a small waiting room, go up a couple of steps to a small office to get your reading? Would love to see Raymond again after all these years. He told me that I wold marry someone with the initials JR (at the time Dallas was popular) and I didn't know any men with JR initials so I blew it off. That was around 1986, I met my husband in '88 name is John Richard....I live in TX now but would love to contact Raymond via email if anyone has it. I would be extremely grateful for the info.

Linda in TX
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 16 plus 8?
Online Users

Guests: 7