Raymond in West Village

Posted by chris 
Re: Raymond in West Village
January 26, 2009 10:33AM
Hi...I also went to Raymond, think he's great, and lost his address/phone number. Please email me @ Booweelo59@yahoo.com with his contact info. Thank you, Janet.
Eric
January 26, 2009 05:43PM
Why can't Raymond sense this need for contact from his former customers?
January 27, 2009 05:31PM
I was wondering the same thing Eric.
January 31, 2009 08:19PM
Hello there!

My friend had been telling me about a psychic named raymond and it looks like this might be the person we are looking for! Are you please able to pass along his contact information to me as well?

Thanks so much!
page
March 28, 2009 01:07PM
I am also looking for Raymond. I went about 12 years ago to see him when I was working in downtown manhattan before 911 and first thing he did was show me pictures of his adopted children whom he was very proud of. I thought that was great!! He reminded me of Ortho from beetle juice only Raymond was thinner. He was so on point with everything he told me it was scary. I really need to find him again. Does anybody have his number? Please e-mail me.

Thanks

Rosie T.
Appts can be made from 5-9p weeknights. Ask around...

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/06/2009 03:23PM by askanewyorker.
May 04, 2009 11:37AM
I just spoke to Raymond. I have a meeting scheduled to meet him this week. He sounds on the phone like a very interesting man.
stephanie
May 06, 2009 11:44AM
i went to Raymond this weekend and he was very on point with past and current situations. I'd love to hear about other people's experiences with him. Did all of his future predictions pan out?
May 06, 2009 03:31PM
Just met Raymond. Spent time with him in his apartment in the village. A gentleman. We had an interesting chat. I did not get a reading. He's a clairvoyant not a psychic. He reads your eyes.cool smiley I took his tele off the thread. He does no advertising. As he told me, "Ask around"

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 03/05/2011 12:41PM by askanewyorker.
August 05, 2009 03:35PM
Now you can reach Raymond directly.

[raymondpero.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/05/2009 03:36PM by askanewyorker.
August 19, 2009 02:20PM
raymond pero
Posted by: Gia (c-71-233-176-116.hsd1.ma.comcast.net)
Date: August 19, 2009 11:37AM

I've heard a lot about this man. I'm interested in making an appointment. Does anyone have stories to share about their personal experiences? Recommendations?
November 05, 2009 08:53PM
Hey I was looking for Raymonds number again. I went to him about 3 years ago, and recently, I have been trying to find it to go again. He told me some interesting things. The one that stuck out the most is that I would have a baby girl, and the way he said it, he told me "Oh boy do you have a little girl coming to you" like he could see her personality before she was even born, 'cause she's a rip! lol That was crazy. But, he told me that since I didn't bring any pictures, my reading wouldn't be that long, so it was a little dull being that he needs to see people's eyes to read them. So I would def like to go back with lots of pictures. It was a really fun experience, whether you believe in the spiritual world or not.
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 6 plus 18?
Online Users

Guests: 17