Model No. 82 Clock by United Clock Corp.

Posted by theresa 
I have clock that is a model no. 82 made by United Clock Corp. of Brooklyn New York. Is it valuable?
I have this same clock and will be interested in any response you get.
Can you tell me how much a mantle clock by United Clock Corp is worth? The model number is 455.
would like to see a picture of the clock.also find a price on it...
Hey I have the same clock given to me by my aunt...but her brother when coming back from WWII he brought it back home. It resides on my mantle in my home and it still works.Last educated guess on worth was $750 but that is not an offical documented worth.I am curious too.
Hello,
We have an old clock that was made by United Clock Corp. Brooklyn New York Model #82.. I'm looking to see if this item has has any type of value. If anyone one has any information on this , please feel free to e-mail me.

Thanks, Joe
I have a mantal clock, I believe is brass. The number on the back of the clock is 82. It appears to be an antique and very pretty. Im curious to know its value, Not nessesarily to sell but Im just curious of its value. Please respond to this request. It still has the original tag & string that explains how to have it repaired , If need be. thank you, I will be expeccting a reply. Shirley DeClercq of Orangeburg S.C.
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 4 plus 8?
Online Users

Guests: 10