New York Knicks Madison Square Garden

Posted by Kevin Smith 
Re: New York Knicks Madison Square Garden Events
May 13, 2010 09:02AM
Welcome to New York Le Bron!

[nymag.com]

[nymag.com]

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 07/06/2010 03:59PM by askanewyorker.
August 13, 2010 08:37AM
New York Knicks pull the plug on Isiah Thomas interview with Michael Kay on ESPN Radio

Read more: [www.nydailynews.com]

[www.nydailynews.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/13/2010 08:39AM by askanewyorker.
August 13, 2010 08:43AM
Amar'e Stoudemire finalizes deal with New York Knicks »

Read more: [www.nydailynews.com]

[www.nydailynews.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/13/2010 08:44AM by askanewyorker.
February 23, 2011 04:40AM
Carmelo Anthony has opportunity in Knicks debut to prove he can handle New York spotlight at Garden

[www.nydailynews.com]

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 02/23/2011 04:43AM by askanewyorker.
Re: New York Knicks Madison Square Garden
February 24, 2011 12:57PM
There is something magical about a New York sports arena when the moment is special. I was reminded of this phenomenon during the Carmelo Anthony(notes) gala reception (February 23) against the sacrificial lamb Milwaukee Bucks.

[sports.yahoo.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/24/2011 12:59PM by askanewyorker.
February 18, 2012 08:23AM
The plushest seats at Madison Square Garden are filled with Oscar winners, Grammy winners, a famous boxing champion, even a former vice president. But on this night, they were all simply taking in the show. The New York Knicks were up by 26 points when the fans broke into a chant — “We want Lin!” — begging for their newest hero to play just a bit more.

The Knicks phenom joins a host of other prominent athletes known for their faith as well as their athletic achievements.
.Everyone wants Jeremy Lin these days. Unknown just a couple of weeks ago, the 23-year-old basketball player’s celebrity has skyrocketed. Unlike most success stories from the sports world, it’s not just basketball fans who are along for the ride on this one. For many, he’s much more than a mere point guard.

[www.washingtonpost.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/18/2012 08:25AM by askanewyorker.
February 25, 2012 07:32AM
ORLANDO, Fla. — The most captivating strand of the Jeremy Lin mystique is that he came from nowhere, emerging overnight to become a star, after being underestimated and overlooked, disregarded by college coaches, ignored in the N.B.A. draft and waived twice in two weeks.

[www.nytimes.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/25/2012 07:33AM by askanewyorker.
May 19, 2012 05:45AM
Hi, Me and my friend are arriving in New york on the 30/06/12 and are staying for eight nights, we would really like to catch a game when we are over as we both love sport and would love to get to experience the atmosphere of one of your matches when we are over. If you could give me any info on this that would be great.

Thanks

Declan
May 24, 2012 08:13AM
Declan u have all kinds of options.At the Garden it appears that your choices are concerts and womens Liberty basketbal which I hear is pretty cool.

[www.thegarden.com]

Baseball options:
Yankees schedule...you have all kinds of options.

[newyork.yankees.mlb.com]

Mets

[newyork.mets.mlb.com]

Brooklyn Cyclons now this would be a real New York experiencesmiling smiley

[www.brooklyncyclones.com][v]=graphical&frm[d]=2012-07-01

Staten Island Yankees I like this option. It's a wonderful stadium and easy to get to on the Staten Island ferry which is freesmiling smiley The stadium is in walking distice of ferry.

[www.milb.com]

Edited 5 time(s). Last edit at 05/24/2012 08:34AM by askanewyorker.
May 25, 2012 06:00AM
Thanks For the info, I cant wait to get over and experience everything New York has to offer smiling smiley this is a very helpfull site.

Thanks

Declan
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 2 plus 22?
Online Users

Guests: 9