Transport Newark Airport - Greyhound Bus Station (Port Authority)

Posted by Denise 
Hi,

Hope somebody can help me...

I'm travelling over to NY on in April but then planning on getting the Greyhound bus down to Boston..

Can anyone tell me the best why to get from Newark Airport to Port Authority I think thats where they leave from..

Thanks
Hi,

The following text was printed in the FAQ section of this site:
However, from Newark, a good (and cheap!) thing to do is take the Olympia Trails bus. At baggage claim, follow signs for "ground transportation". You will see a desk set up where you can buy a ticket for $12 to either Penn Station (34th St. and 8th Ave), Port Authority (8th Ave and 42nd St) or Grand Central Station (42nd St. and Lexington Ave.) or even downtown to the Financial District. If the desk is closed, just follow the signs to the bus and you can buy a ticket once you are on board. There is always staff outside to help you and to answer questions. It is simple.

Greetings Tino
Re: Transport Newark Airport - Greyhound Bus Station (Port Authority)
March 27, 2008 06:55PM
To be accurate, it is UP to Boston as Boston is north of NYC.

As Tino wrote above, take the Olympia Trails Bus which is owned by CoachUsa.com to Port Authority Bus Terminal. Get off and walk into the bus terminal and buy your bus ticket to Boston.

There is also train service between Newark Airport and Boston via Amtrak although it is more expensive than the bus. [www.amtrak.com]

+
+
+
+
stay in NJ to visit NYC --> [www.broadwayfocus.com]
Take a look at Bolt or MegaBus to Boston. The fare starts at $1.00 (NY-Boston).
Can anyone tell me how to get to Greyhound at Penn Station. How much time will it take to reach Penn St. from Newark Airport and what is the cost? thank you. ann
June 30, 2008 08:09PM
There is no Greyhound at NYC Penn Station.
The Greyhound buses stop at Port Authority Bus Terminal which is located at 42nd St and 8th Avenue.

NYC Penn Station is at 33rd St and 8th Avenue.

Newark Airport has both train service to NYC Penn Station (www.njtransit.com) and bus service to Port Authority (www.coachusa.com).

+
+
+
+
Re: Boston to Fair Lawn, NJ by bus.
August 09, 2008 06:18PM
we need to get from Boston to Fair Lawn, NJ by bus
tnx
August 09, 2008 07:14PM
Bus from Boston to NYC.
NJ Transit bus to Fair Lawn, NJ

+
+
+
+
I'm arriving from D.C. and need to travel from Newark NJ's greyhound bus station to the Newark NJ airport to catch an int'l flight.

Does anyone know the best way to travel to get there? Is the distance relatively close or is it a far distance apart?

thanks!
August 14, 2008 05:35PM
If you only have a carry-on luggage, you can take the #62 NJ Transit bus from Newark Penn Station, which is where Greyhound stops, to Newark Airport. Otherwise, you'd need to take NJ Transit train from Newark Penn Station to the Newark Airport train station. And, of course, there is always the taxi.

+
+
+
+
i want to know which is the cheapest and reliable bus facility from Williamsburg,VA to port authority bus depot at new York.. i want to reach there on 14th Sept till 1Pm so m ready to do night journey.
Hello,
I would like to know which is the cheapest way to go to manhattan (actually upper west side) from newark airport ?
I am french and I've never been to new york city. It is hard to find answers to that kind of question so I hope I'm going to find some help here !

Thanks =)
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 3 plus 5?
Online Users

Guests: 24