seafood/lobster roll

Posted by David Leonard 
Re: seafood/lobster roll
February 21, 2010 03:05AM
Open Letter to David Leonard:

"Horrible Jerk Ramsay?" - wow, now isn't that the pot calling the kettle black...

You make me want to stab you in the eye with a sharp object.
Or duck tape your arrogant, fat ass to a pole so I can stone you to death.
You are a rude, ungrateful and miserable life form.
You definitely weren't spanked enough growing up.
Your behavior is boorish, contemptuous and annoying (and so is your wardrobe, haircut and facial expressions by the way).
Life rule: everybody deserves a good ass whipping every now and again - yours is way past due.
Resentments are killing you - give ExtenZe a try.
Trust me on this one - your "friends" would appreciate you stop being such a little bitch and act like you actually have a pair.
You are a sad, pathetic little man whose act wears thin on everyone who has the misfortune of coming into contact with you.
You will die a very lonely and tormented man.
You are the poster child for the Dregs of Humanity.
The world has never seen a bigger douche bag then you.

Lastly, just so I can order my food in peace without being worried I'm getting ripped off over "Canadian and not Maine" anything, do me a favor and remember to put a bullet in the chamber before you pull the trigger. Now THAT would be great reality TV worth watching.

Now go f**k yourself you pitiful, little prick and crawl back under the rock you came from.
July 18, 2010 07:34AM
Did this David ever frequent Atlantic City? Caesar's perhaps? Could I have had the displeasure of having to straighten this guy out over a dispute on a crap game? If it is the same individual he exhibited the same hostile and oh well... everything everyone else has already said. Some people you'll remember forever.
July 27, 2010 05:01PM
No venting here..pure lobster heaven Delicious!!! and Redhook is a great place for visitors to check out.

[redhooklobsterpound.com]

[gridskipper.com]

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 07/27/2010 05:32PM by askanewyorker.
December 17, 2010 03:22PM
David the a-owner came on to me- when I told him I'm not gay he siad "you should be, and winked.

lisa23432 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> askanewyorker Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Other options include:
> >
> >
> > [nymag.com]
>
>
> Very funny. I'm sure you didn't know that David
> Leonard is one of the idiot OWNERS of Black Pearl.
> What kind of a scam are you running here?
Seriously, do any of you have a life?? Really? Getting bent out of shape over a ridiculous tv show? What a laff!

Well, back to my boat for some peace and quiet, losers!

---------------------------------------
> -----
> > Other options include:
> >
> >
> > [nymag.com]
>
>
> Very funny. I'm sure you didn't know that David
> Leonard is one of the idiot OWNERS of Black Pearl.
> What kind of a scam are you running here?
November 14, 2014 07:58PM
If you're a new visitor to the city, an interesting experience is to go to Luke's Lobster ($15 rolls) in the world famous Plaza Hotel next to Central Park. There's a food hall in the basement where you can dine in style with lots of other delicious food options to compliment the lobster roll! www.theplazany.com/dining/foodhall

For seasoned visitors, I agree with the previous mention of the Red Hook Lobster Pound as this part of Brooklyn is interesting and fun to go to via the free IKEA ferry (between South Street Seaport and South Ferry) in the summer! I recommend trying Steve's Authentic Key Lime Pies for dessert while you're there. Delicious!
lol
April 22, 2018 08:33AM
DAVID LEONARD = GIANT F@GGOT
Ol Davey would have gotten his fat ass laid out. If you're so successful, why are you trolling? Your boat? You mean your houseboat? Where you have to live cause you're a failure of a man? Please. Good luck regaining your manhood.
Hey David Leanord... every time I re-watch your episode on kitchen nightmares I just get re-fired up and think what a fat ugly balding pig... I hope that you have finally gotten the payback you deserve. I want you to know that someone (me) thinks about you every now and again you pitiful pig... I think, "I wonder if I'm going to go online and read his obituary..?" Man, I really hope so you ungrateful hog. Guess what... you can say what you want about Chef Gordon Ramsay.... it's like making fun of men for listening to Carrie Underwood... they're doing just fine without you!!! Dude... I heard about your failed restaurant loser... you are such a sad sad sad fat old piece of trash... yeah. Go back to your boat you lonely loser. Just remember, no one has forgotten you and.... you spelled laugh wrong but what can you expect from a failure like you.. a fat old ugly donkey who lives on a boat because their restaurant failed because of their massive ego.
I spelled your name wrong... I don't think it really matters though....
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 25 plus 19?
Online Users

Guests: 23