cheapest way to soho from newark airport and fastest..Where best spot to see parade thanksgiving,,where to have thanksgiving dinner

Posted by dawn KRUGMAN 
TRYING TO FIND INEXPENSIVE WAY FROM NEWARK AIRPORT TO SOHO..WHERE BEST SPOT O SEE PARADE ON THANKSGIVING WILL BEARRIVING WEDNESDAY AFTERNOON..WHERE TO EAT THANKSGIVING DINNER
Since you ask for cheapest,
take NJ Transit #62 from airport to Newark Penn Station. Then take PATH from Newark Penn Station to Manhattan 33rd St and 6th Ave Station with a change of PATH trains at Journal Square. Take subway or walk to Soho.

www.pathrail.com
www.njtransit.com

+
+
+
+
stay in NJ to visit NYC --> [www.broadwayfocus.com]
Hi, I'm looking to get from Newark to Manhattan too and this like a cheap way to do it!!

Can I just ask, after the change at Newark Penn onto the path train, would i have to change again to get to St Christopher Street or can i get a train to go straight through?

Thanks,

Natalie
You must change PATH trains for Christopher St. station.
The PATH train from Newark Penn Station only goes to WTC in Manhattan.

this answered by the website I linked

+
+
+
+
stay in NJ to visit NYC --> [www.broadwayfocus.com]
ieee488 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Since you ask for cheapest,
> take NJ Transit #62 from airport to Newark Penn
> Station. Then take PATH from Newark Penn Station
> to Manhattan 33rd St and 6th Ave Station with a
> change of PATH trains at Journal Square. Take
> subway or walk to Soho.
>
> www.pathrail.com
> www.njtransit.com
What is the cheapest way from jfk to Manhattan or upper east side?
The cheapest way is to take the Q10 bus to the Kew Gardens "E" train station. There, take the E train into Manattan. If you're trying to get to the Upper West Side, change at 42nd Street for the uptown "C" train. That costs $2 if you buy a MetroCard from a kiosk at the airport before you begin.

That takes about two hours, though. To shave off 45 minutes, take the AirTrain monorail rather than the Q10, to the E train at Jamaica. But that costs $7 total, rather than $2.
Hi,

Please let me know how to go from Journal square, NJ to SoHo, NY by PATH train or by bus
Hi
how do I get from New Ark Airport to Soho's Allen street? cheap would be nice but most important to me is that it's as easy as possible (don't wanna take a taxi though:-)).

Also how do I get from Soho's Allen street to JFK early sunday morning? need to meet my family at JFK at 7.30 sunday morning.

How do you know which public transport tickets are transferrable when you change subway/bus etc and which aren't?

Thank you for your help!!! Realy appreciate it!
Allen St. isn't in SoHo, it's on the Lower East Side. What is the exact address?
how do I get from New Ark Airport to Soho's Allen street? cheap would be nice but most important to me is that it's as easy as possible (don't wanna take a taxi though:-)).

Take the NJ Transit bus into the "Port Authority" Bus Terminal. Take the subway downtown A, E, or C train to West 4th. Go downstairs to the lower level. Take the F train (Brooklyn Bound) to Second Ave. Exit the station. You will be at the most northern end of Allan Street (Allen and Houston Street). One card can be use for up to four people. Add as much as you think you will need.

Also how do I get from Soho's Allen street to JFK early sunday morning? need to meet my family at JFK at 7.30 sunday morning.

Taxi will run about $60 and up. You can also catch the E train out to the LIRR station at Jamaica and board the "AIRTRAIN" that will take you to JFK.

How do you know which public transport tickets are transferrable when you change subway/bus etc and which aren't?

All of New York City buses are under the same umbrella. The NYC subway and the NY-NJ PATH "Tubes" as will as the buses all can use the "METROCARD". You buy it from the the vending machines at the subway stations (Cash, Credit and debit card).

Thanksgiving (USA - 4th Thursday Nov)
Avoid the quit zone on Broadway and West 38th Street area. The floats and the bands wait here before they go in front of the cameras at 35th Street.They don't do anything but wait for their cue.
I like the EWR (Newark Airport) AirTrain. There's a 7 minute monorail to Newark Junction. During normal hours, there are trains to NYC via NJ Transit every 15-30 minutes. You could get to Penn Station in NYC in 35-45 minutes for less than $16 as of mid-2010.

From Penn Station there are 6 subways to choose from, if you walk east one avenue to 6th Ave, you get 7 more choices, many of which go to SoHo or the Lower East Side.

As for Thanksgiving, pick up a New York Daily News and a NY Post the days before Thanksgiving for the route map and tips.
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 7 plus 7?
Online Users

Guests: 19