From JFK to Albany

Posted by Acey 
From JFK to Albany
May 31, 2007 07:08AM
Hi

I'd like to know how to get from JFK airport to Albany? Is there a train or bus?

Thank you.

Acey.
Red
Re: From JFK to Albany
May 31, 2007 08:12AM
Not directly, no. You must take a train or bus into New York's Penn Station and there switch for any of the frequent Amtrak trains to Albany. The smoothest way to do this would be to take the AirTrain monorail to Jamaica, where you can catch an LIRR commuter train to Penn Station and then just go up one level for the Amtrak trains to Albany. You can also take the nonstop New York Airport Service express bus to Penn Station from JFK, and get the Amtrak to Albany.

Albany is three hours away and has a large airport of its own, so it's not generally considered a destination for people arriving at the NYC airports.
June 01, 2007 06:40AM
Hey, My daughter is going to Albany soon.

She flies to New York ,from the airport she takes a bus to PORT AUTHORITY BUS TERMINAL (8th Ave with 42 st.) She will take a bus to Albany in the morning.
I think it was around 7 a´clock, so she has to find a hostal to spend the night.
Hope it helps you. Marianne
June 02, 2008 04:45AM
What is the easiest way to trvl JFK to albany apart from flts x We arrive jfk at 1235 from India x I shall be grtfl if u can give me full details
Bus/amtrack timings cost etc
June 28, 2010 02:38PM
Once a day at 6:30pm Premire Limo Service offers a bus shuttle for $63 from either JFK or Newark to Albany.

[www.premierelimo.com]
Author:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 25 plus 2?
Online Users

Guests: 10