nyc subway summons, where do i pay? I lost the damn citation

Posted by nicky 
The Transit Authority has yet to implement an online payment system. With it huge budget deficits and cut backs, I wouldn't expect to see one anytime soon.
i got a summons after desperately jumping a turnstile after not being able to use my bank card to take any money out in ny and my ticket not working (i'm from the uk). i'm back home now and paying the fine will cost even more because of international post. what can they really do with the information off my uk drivers licence? i'm not a us citizen and they only have my name, a few details and my driver code to track me down with... is it really worth their hassle? in my country i would be ticked off under the circumstances, not charged 100 dollars!
If I have an outstanding citation from over two years ago will I have trouble leaving the country?

I recently renewed my passport with no trouble.

Otherwise, where can I find out how much I owe?
Do you have any friends in law enforcement that could check the national database for wants and warrants?
Contact the 'Transit Adjudication Bureau' to find out how much you owe and what you need to do. They are located in Brooklyn at Gallatin since moving from Fulton Street.
if you get a ticket for jumping a turnstile, do they send a notice or a copy of the ticket to your home?
hi,

im having a big problem, i recently got a ticket of 100 $ and it is due April 20th, but then i lost the ticket that the transit officer gave me and now i have no clue on what i should do, going personally is to far but i do got the money. i just dont got the ticket with me in order to pay. can you please help me and tell me what i can do?
pleasee help i did not jump the turnstile someone open the gatefor me & i went through do i have to pay? & plus i lost my ticket can i get another ticket frm somewere
I LOST MY NEW YORK, PINK SUMMONS!!!
January 16, 2012 07:52PM
I LOST MY SUMMONS AND I AM LATE PAYING IT, I WANT TO KNOW IF THERE IS ANY PLACE ONLINE WHERE I CAN PAY IT?
You can pay your fine online but it is cheaper if you mail it in.

Visit www.transitadjudicationbureau.com with a browser that
supports Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) 128-bit encryption.
Iam from Florida and I got a Ticket using PATH in Jersey City, Harrison. I am in Florida now and I have to present at court on 25th September 2013.
Firstly I cannot access my ticket on website.
Secondly I call the court and have told them that I cannot come to court for Summon. They have asked me to send Affidavit by notarizing and to write plea guilty.

Can any body help me in the draft/format of Affidavit ?
Do i will get some fine to pay ?
Will this all conclude my case or I will be arrested ?
A word you have used in your post has been banned from use. Please use a different word or contact the forum administrators.
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 2 plus 11?
Online Users

Guests: 7