O'Neals Lincoln Center

Posted by Hazel 
O'Neals Lincoln Center
November 28, 2006 06:17AM
Hi!

My boyfriend and I are coming to New York from the 23rd of Dec til 2nd of Jan and are currently trying to find somewhere good to go on Christmas Day. We want somewhere quite traditional and not too fancy. I came across O'Neals in a guide book and the menu looks quite good for Christmas Day and reasonable but just wanted to get your opinions if anyone has been there?! I originally tried to book Balthazar as have been there before and really liked it but they're closed! If anyone has any other recommendations I'd be very grateful cos I don't have a clue where to start and know places are gonna get booked up now....

Thanks!

Hazel (in the UK)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/28/2006 07:51AM by askanewyorker.
Oracle?
Re: O'Neals Lincoln Center
November 28, 2006 05:53PM
I like O'Neals for pre-theater if I'm going to Lincoln Center. The food is pretty good. But it's not a formal restaurant, more on the casual side. I generally get a burger there.

Why don't you book the reservation, so you won't have to worry about not having a place to go. Then you can take your time and check the listings on opentable.com. You can also read reviews on menupages.com, and see sample menus. Just be aware that their sample menus usually list outdated prices.
November 28, 2006 09:04PM
I like O'Neil's. We usually go there after a performance at Lincoln Center. As already stated, it's casual, but "white tablecloth" restaurant with decent food and the atmosphere is festive.
November 29, 2006 04:16AM
Thanks so much for your help Oracle and nyc10025! I will book it so we know we at least have somewhere to go but will definitely check out menupages and opentable aswell. We want somewhere with a good festive atmosphere and not too formal so O'Neals sounds good for now!

Many thanks from the UK.

Hazel
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 7 plus 19?
Online Users

Guests: 8