Favorite NYC Movies

Posted by Steph 
Mrvica
Re: Fav NYC Movie
December 30, 2006 02:10PM
I like "One Fine Day" starring Michelle Pfeiffer & George Clooney.
Many pictures from this film remember me about our vacation in NYC (circle line cruises, Intrepid behind Clooney's shoulders, Central Park....)
t
January 02, 2007 05:38PM
54 is ok but s n fever is class
January 03, 2007 09:19AM
We just watched The Forgotten with Julianne Moore. It was really, really bad but in a memorable way. A comedy.
January 06, 2007 08:46AM
The Thomas Crown Affair...the remake is quite good with Pierce Bronson and Renee Russo.
Tim
January 06, 2007 10:30AM
Suprised nobody has mentioned Die Hard With Vengance great scenes driving through and across Central Park.
May 15, 2007 03:52PM
There is actually a TV/Movie tour in the city that will take you directly to all the places featured in this films. Plus you get a cookie. It's run by On Location Tours (www.screentours.com) and leaves everyday at 11am.
May 15, 2007 06:08PM
Across 110th Street.
May 21, 2007 11:10AM
I have to say that "Keeping the Faith" has some great NYC lines in it. And it's hysterical.

Nancy
May 22, 2007 09:05AM
Spiderman... sorry to state the obvious.
May 25, 2007 04:35PM
kate and leopold is cute smiling smiley
wondering
June 03, 2007 03:50AM
Don't forget the first episode from Season 9 of the Simpsons, where they visit NYC -- so funny & would be perfect for your party.

Try Pieces of April (touching and quirky) or 25th Hour (serious drama but an excellent movie).

(Three other excellent "slice of life" nyc movies are Do the Right Thing, High Art, and Kids -- mentioning those because they're excellent, fascinating movies but I'd say they are NOT feel-good movies for a party.)
KT(aka Karen, Daisiegee.....)
June 03, 2007 11:07AM
I love that episode of the Simpsons...Homer v The City of New York. When Bart thinks he sees ZZ Top, it's a hoot. Wish they'd show it again in the UK.
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 2 plus 3?
Online Users

Guests: 11