Good Restaurants near Madison Square Garden

Posted by pat addiss 
Need a good restaurant within 3-4 blocks to Madison Square Garden. Any bests of the Korean restaurants on 32 St?
Thanks
pat addiss
Re: Good Restaurants near Madison Square Garden
January 23, 2006 04:01AM
The Best Korean BBQ is 36 at 5 W36th Street.
i am going to see billy joel on saturday night, and i need to know if there are any good resaurants right near by -- my girlfriend cannot walk far due to an injury. thanks, dave
KM
February 28, 2006 03:28PM
Just steps away from The Garden on 33rd between 7th and 8th 9 Penn Plaza is Nicks and Stefs steak house [newyork.citysearch.com]

and Tupelo Grill 1 Penn Plaza which is right across the street from The Garden www.tupelogrill.com serves modern American, seafood, and a raw bar....

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 02/28/2006 03:37PM by KM.
Marea, I went by there the other day, thinking I'd have lunch there. I was unsure if it was really the right place. Is it bright and colorful? It looked like such an odd place that I thought maybe I had the wrong place.
February 28, 2006 10:31PM
It doesn't look like New Yorkers would expect a Korean restaurant to look like, it has a modern look and yes it does have a bit of colour, it has metal rectangular tables with holes in the middle for the BBQ. I think there are long clear plastic strips across the doorway.
Hi I am taking the kids to the Circus on Sunday, March 26th and looking for a kid friendly restaurant as close as possible to The Garden. We cant do a lot of walking as child has a heart problem. Thanks for your help.
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 9 plus 6?
Online Users

Guests: 8