Kings Highway Brooklyn

Posted by dave 
Re: Kings Highway Brooklyn pizza
June 11, 2006 01:41PM
Hi Dave and Group

The name of the pizza place next to the Kings Highway station was Armando's. I was just looking at some of my old neighborhood photos and lo and behold there it was. Great pizza & I think it would also win awards for the smallest pizza joint ever
Re: Kings Highway Brooklyn pizza
July 01, 2006 02:26AM
Hello to all ! I like Kings Highway also. Somthing about the aria makes you fell home. I live in Queens now but like Kings Highway.
Re: Kings Highway Brooklyn
July 03, 2006 08:24PM
The place you are talking about is called DiFara's. It is on Avenue J about half a block from the Avenue J train station. The neighborhood is called Midwood.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/03/2006 08:27PM by (n/a).
Ar
July 13, 2012 03:18PM
re:

I can't believe this comes with a math test!

Okay...Armando's on King's Highway was the epitome of Brooklyn pizza! Awesome and tragically gone.
January 06, 2015 02:18PM
it was in fact Armando's Pizza. Best pizza ever. Closed or moved on the mid-80's, and I never had pizza anywhere near as great on either my, la, Chicago or Italy for that matter. Also, I think original poster took the bus to Nostrand avenue, back when there was a Waldbaum's (now a terrible cvs) across from a large orthodox shul. Also, at the time, Kings Highway stop was served by D and M trains.
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 14 plus 10?
Online Users

Guests: 17