Diamond district

Posted by Kim Mansfield 
Re: Diamond district
May 01, 2012 03:32PM
Can anyone advise me if Mark Awad Diamond Jewelry is reputable? Not too much on BBB site and the few reviews I've found have been positive but would feel better with info from someone who has personal experience. Thanks,,
August 16, 2012 07:05AM
I plan on visiting New York and am very interested in taking in the famous Diamond District to get an education and possible purchase .So all your help is greatly appreciated in identifying honest and good value jewellers to visit within a brief time span. Many thanks J
November 03, 2012 05:29AM
Hi all,

I am searching for a jewelry shop in Manhattan ran by bukhara Jewish family, its not a big fancy shop, but very friendly father from Tashkent. If anyone knows where is shop please contact me. Thanks.>grinning smiley<thumbs up
Pat
November 14, 2012 11:46PM
Does anyone know the best place in the Diamond District to sell a diamond ring?
November 21, 2012 02:07PM
Hi, when coming to the diamond capital of the world I asked around and did my homework & found a very knowledgable staff at Forever Diamonds , who walked me thru and gave me an education on diamonds & didnt try to pressure sell me. Stella my wife was greatful that I went and bought a GIA certified diamond. For anyone out there looking to buy a diamond I would stop by and hear them out & see for yourself. There contact info is foreverdiamondsnyc@gmail.com good luck
July 29, 2014 07:30AM
I purchased a antique engagement ring from vintagediamondring.com
Suzanne made the purchase easy and i got a great antique ring which my fiancee loves! Thanks!
September 17, 2014 06:12AM
The diamond district is a wonderful street to buy GIA certificate diamonds and also Antique engagement rings!

Vintagediamondring.com
January 11, 2015 01:34AM
The diamond district is a shark tank. If you want to shop there, make sure you do your prior research carefully and always ask for written receipts.

Paul
July 14, 2015 10:53AM
Buying from the diamond district does require some effort placed into finding a reliable vendor. As a rule of the thumb, avoid uncertified diamonds.

You can find more tips here: http://beyond4cs.com/2015/02/nyc-diamond-district-shoppers-trap/

I recently bought a wedding band there but didn't enjoy my experience as much as I should because of the long negotiation process.
January 22, 2017 07:43AM
The best place I found in Diamond District for purchasing GIA certified diamonds and diamond jewelry is " [www.delicategem.com] ". A best customer support with high quality diamonds at lowest price.
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 24 plus 19?
Online Users

Guests: 21