mamma leone's

Posted by John 
Re: mamma leone's
May 08, 2012 07:24AM
i thought i recalled that the spaghetti sauce also used carrots and made for a more orange sauce ?
Re: mamma leone\'s
August 22, 2014 06:14AM
Back in 1985, on Christmas Eve, my family were visiting relatives in NYC. We had left NY, because my husband was transferred to Dallas, Tx. We went that night to Mama Leona's. It was always a wonderful experience. This night the waiter's were in rare form. As the evening went on, and our water pitcher emptied, the waiter would come by and fill it.....but within our eating and drinking time, the waiter's trips to the kitchen, he was celebrating for sure. It got to where when he poured the water from his pitcher into ours, it was going all over the table. By that time, our two girl's were laughing so hard......and so were we. On top of it all, the meal was excellent as always, but we always speak of that night and the waterfall....
Bruce,

Three of us went to Mama Leone's after the West Point - Columbia game of 1956.

There was a big crowd waiting to get in, so we turned around to leave. The maitre d' pushed through the crowd, and announced in a loud voice, "Gentlemen, your table is ready." We had great service, a great meal, and I seem to recall a free round of drinks!

Remember the good old days when the GAP loved West Pointers?

Charles D. Svoboda, USMA x1960 L-1
Lt Col, USAF (Retired)
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 15 plus 24?
Online Users

Guests: 20