bus from jfk airport to downtown flushing

Posted by peter 
Kindly advise how much would the cab fare be from jfk to college point blvd, flushing? Thank you. Would it be a hassle taking a bus or train there?
Is there any bus starts from Jamaica station to Flushing main station at 5.00 a.m.in the morning.
We will like to know from Bestwestern or comfort inn in flushing on 25dec xmas day,are there difficult to get shuttle bus or private bus to JFK airport after 4pm.
Is there any surcharge during the festive season like chrismas day and how was the raffic conditions.
Hi, can someone tell me the best and easiest bus route from JFK airport to the Asiatic Hotel 135-21 37th Avenue Flushing? Can I get the train to Jamaica Station and then the bus to Flushing. I'd appreciate any information. Thanks
Re: bus from jfk airport to downtown flushing
June 05, 2014 06:00AM
Take the Air Train to Jamaica
Take the Q 44 bus to Main St Northern Blvd
You will be 3 blocks from the hotel smiling smiley
JFK to Flushing/Main Street
August 17, 2014 06:24AM
Does the Q44 bus still run from Jamaica to Flushing/Main Street. Can anyone tell me please,
Brenda
Re: bus from jfk airport to downtown flushing
August 17, 2014 07:23AM
Yes it does you can also take the #17
I am a tourist and would like to get a bus from parsons in queens jamaica to south street seaport. Kindly assist
Re: bus from parsons in queens jamaica to south street seaport
September 15, 2014 11:52AM
It's possible, but it will involve taking four buses and will take 2 1/2 hours. The subway will involve one transfer and total travel time will be about an hour.

You can use the Trip Planner on the MTA web site.

[www.mta.info]
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 6 plus 10?
Online Users

Guests: 23