United Clock Corp.

Posted by Katie 
Re: United Clock Corp.
February 10, 2012 10:06AM
Curious about the Pocket watch #370 - the worth of the watch....great condition and still runs!
mike
February 16, 2012 09:09PM
ammuss Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> hi, i have received an electric clock with a
> gold/brass finish and was wandering if anyone has
> any idea how old it may be and/or how much it is
> worth?...the back reads united metal goods
> manufacturing, brooklyn,NY and the model
> #506....thanks for your help.
February 18, 2012 07:34PM
Hi..I have a United scale clock model no. 204 made in Brooklyn N.Y. in excellent working condition. I was wondering how old it is and what it might be worth, not that i,m selling, just curiuos. I collect clocks. Also have a sessions clock. Thanks for your time.
KDS
March 04, 2012 07:15PM
I have a united clock co clock model no 580. Any idea of value? Have not been able to find this model in the usual places. Thanks!!
March 06, 2012 04:27PM
YES I HAVE A UNITED CLOCK CORP MODEL NO.902 THAT IS FOR SALE MAKE OFFER
March 19, 2012 04:35PM
I just read all 12 pages and couldn't find anyone who has a clock like mine. I inherited this one from my mother. It was my grandmother's. Mine has the cinderella type coach with four horses, but there are a few things that no one else mentioned.
There is a crown on top of the carriage with a cross with a red stone. Also there are two figures in front and in two in back of the coach and in each case one looks like a female angel with a wing. It is a mantle clock with a wooden base. It is electric and is still running perfectly. Does anyone know anything about the model, date, or value of this one? MY cousin said she saw one very similar on Antique Road Show and it was rather valuable. The label on the back of the clock has rubbed off so the only info I have is on the face of the clock, which says Made in USA on the top then United in the middle and at the bottom United Clock Corp. Brooklyn, NY.
April 16, 2012 12:04PM
I have model # 419. I would like to know if you may know the value of it or if someone else does.
April 19, 2012 11:37AM
I have a old electric United Clock Model No.84, made in Brooklyn,NY. I would
like to know the value and any information you may have. Thank you.
May 05, 2012 11:44AM
I have a United clock model 333, can somebody help me with information about this clock?
May 10, 2012 02:17PM
I have got a United clock corp model #330,however,when i pull up pics of #330s from United,none look like mine.It appears to be old,and it's a ships wheel in a basic wood mantle base.The ones i saw were similar but had beveled glass front at bottom which mine hasn't got.Mine in perfect working and looking order.Can anyone help me identify just what i have,how old,and value? Thank you...sundance722@gmail.com
ivo
May 28, 2012 07:52AM
I have an electric wall clock by United Clock Corp., Brooklyn NY, with round steal frame in the shaped like flower petals or imitating the Sun... Works very well. It is a model 66. Can anyone provide links so i can make an inquiry about its value?
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 6 plus 21?
Online Users

Guests: 14