United Clock Corp.

Posted by Katie 
United Clock Corp.
January 12, 2003 02:04PM
This has become a very popular thread and Ask a New New Yorker is # 1 on Google in this search. Please see Kovels links below to further investigate your United Clock Corp.

[www.kovels.com]

[www.kovels.com]

Do you know if there is still a United Clock Corp.? It was based in Brooklyn and they made Antique clocks from 1930-1960. I would like any info you have.
*THANKS*

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 12/18/2008 06:36AM by askanewyorker.
Kelly
Re: United Clock Corp.
January 12, 2003 02:29PM
UNITED CLOCK CO.: Brooklyn, N.Y., at 379 De Kalb Ave., 1905 continuing. Founder was Abraham Levy; President till he died in 1961. Makers of unique and decorative timepieces as well as staple clocks and timepieces. Incorporated 1931. President now - Dr. Harold Levy; Secretary - Donald Levy. "A/c's made with motors made by them." A division of United Metal Goods Mfg. Co.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/15/2008 06:37AM by askanewyorker.
T
June 07, 2007 11:41AM
United Clock Corp and United Clock Co. are two different companies.
June 08, 2007 06:26AM
November 05, 2007 08:22PM
I HAVE A MANTLE CLOCK,GOLD CARRIAGE,FOUR HORSES, LOOKS LIKE MAN, AND WOMEN ON FRONT AND BACK. HAS CROWN ON TOP. WAS MADE BY UNITED CLOCK CORP. ANY IDEA AGE, AND VALUE.
November 07, 2007 03:28PM
This is a good place to start - [search.ebay.com]
November 09, 2007 01:13PM
I have the same clock with the carriage and four horses. I have been trying to find out how much it is worth. If you found out any information is it okay if you share it with me? Thanks. I'll let you know if I found any info out about this clock.
November 11, 2007 01:35PM
I also have a United Clock Corp. clock -- it is also a bowling trophy (a brass plate says "Joe & Elda" -- and there they are, Joe and Elda, as brass figures bowling -- the clock itself is a great deco style and works perfectly (with a very loud tick). The wood was damaged and stained, so I am refinishing it in black laquer with gold highlights and mother-of-pearl insets - it's coming out beautifully

When done, I will try to sell it - perhaps on ebay? Other ideas? Let's share what we learn so we can each get the best possible prices for our clocks.
November 13, 2007 07:10PM
I have a United Clock Corporation clock, model number 990...it has 4 dancing/twirling/spinning French court formally dress figerines.. 2 males and 2 females. Electric 110V plug in...any ideas of it's value?? Matt
November 14, 2007 10:53AM
this is my correct e-mail address...mattso56@yahoo.com
any info on my note from yesterday would be appreciated...Thanks,,Matt
November 15, 2007 07:01PM
I have checked E-Bay,And a couple other sites. No luck yet. If i find anything, I will let you know. Please do likewise. Thanks Tina

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/15/2007 07:03PM by (n/a).
I also have a United Clock Corporation clock, model number 990...it has 4 dancing/twirling/spinning French court formally dress figurines.. 2 males and 2 females. Electric 110V plug in...Does any one found any information regarding the value of this clock? Any information will be fully appreciated. Thank you.
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 3 plus 21?
Online Users

Guests: 19