Dave Gahan

Posted by girlie 
Re: Dave Gahan
April 09, 2007 05:07PM
Okay folks, Im going check it out tommorrow. Im not going to knock on his door or anything, just gonna take a walk around since Ill be in the area anyways. Perhaps Ill see the man himself ;D Wish me luck!
April 10, 2007 06:57AM
Good luck, Hailey!

I would do it myself, but Germany is too far away...
April 16, 2007 11:56AM
I found this site by accident but SO GLAD I did...very interesting site, I was in NY last month, I wish I could have known about this so I could have strolled by that address...oh well! Let me know if any luck! smiling smiley
Olessia
April 21, 2007 11:50AM
Hi, Hailey.
Where are you? Why you didn't say what was the result of your walks? Have you have a walk there? Have you seen Dave? Is there a river near?
Thanks.
jme
April 23, 2007 10:52AM
I am going to watch how much I say to protect Dave's privacy, but in my travels around NYC, I have seen 99 Jane Street. It is very close to Hudson River (about 2 blocks). It's a newer building, about 10 - 11 floors, red brick. There is a doorman and I'm sure all visitors must be announced.

As far as the interior of his apartment, where ever that was when the video was made (in 2003), you can see much of his living room and a few interior hallways in that video - Depeche Mode 101 (updated version).
Olessia
April 25, 2007 01:10PM
Dear jme. Thank you for detailed information.

I hope you don't deceive that Dave really lives there. That why I will send him greetings card for birthday.
jme
April 25, 2007 01:42PM
No deception here (huh??). I am not saying if he lives there or not because I don't know for sure...Just giving the information about 99 Jane Street...Good luck : )
Olessia
April 25, 2007 02:22PM
Dear jme.
Unfortunately, I've never been in NY. That why I have have a look in a map of NY. But I haven't find Jane street near Hudson. I've found 99th West street near Hudson. Where is 99 Jane? Which part of NY in? And what number of house is? is it 99? or 10? I can't understant what is 99 Jane st?
Please, answer.
jme
April 25, 2007 05:03PM
Hello Odessa,

Jane St is a pretty long and historical street, it's in the West Village. Email me at forever_depeche.mode@yahoo.com and I will explain how the streets in NYC are laid out...again, I am not implying that I know that Dave lives on that street because I don't know...
Re: martin gore
April 26, 2007 11:50AM
- TO BOBBI

BOBBI can you shoot me an email? I have a question for you.
i know lots of people in santa barbara, maybe we'll find common frineds.. i go there qutie a while.. email me. thanx
April 26, 2007 09:21PM
Sorry for the extremely late reply sad smiley
I walked by there, really nice area. Apartments were nice, wouldnt be surprised if he lived there. It seems from looking at them that the higher up, the nicer the apartment. There are 11 floors if Im not mistaken and supposibly Dave lives on the 10th. You could see that on the 10th floor there was a hallway in front of the main door, just like the 101 DVD interview with Dave.
Unfortunatly didnt see him, but I wasnt really expecting to, NYC is such a big city and he is a busy man. ;D
Good luck to any of you!!
I have photos if you would like to see them just ask.
-Hailey
Olessia
April 27, 2007 01:32PM
Hi.
Thank Hailey for information.
I would like to see your photos.
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 2 plus 8?
Online Users

Guests: 18