Dave Gahan

Posted by girlie 
Re: Dave Gahan
May 19, 2009 11:21PM
I wonder if Dave is at his house, now that he's sick...wonder if I should mail him a "Get Well Soon" card or something... grinning smiley
Bob Dylan
May 20, 2009 09:19PM
Dave in fact does live at 99 Jane Street,I'll tell you his apartment is on the 10th floor, and the floors are lettered A-G. I'll let you guys figure out the apartment number. But you should be thanking me for this. I am a HUGE DM fan and it took me a while to get this...but I do not want to invade his privacy.
May 28, 2009 10:51AM
Bonjour Marie,
je suis heureuse d'avoir trouvé ton message ici. Je suis comme toi, fane depuis 1984 cela fait maintenant 25 ans que je suis fane de DM (j'ai 36 ans).
J'ai eu l'immeennnnnnnnnnnnnnnse joie de rencontrer Dave Gahan et de lui parler juste avant son concert Paper Monsters à l'Olympia le deuxième soir. Il m'a serré la main, on a échangé quelques mots en quelques secondes, mais il était glacial avec nous (nous étions une dizaine de fans à avoir gagné la possibilité de le rencontrer). J'ai été un peu déçue, je m'attendais au moins à un sourire. Mais bon, on est un peu des extra-terrestres pour lui c'est sûr lol. Et puis j'ai fait une traduction anglaise un peu épouvantable, il a été surpris looool. J'ai des photos je ne vais pas me plaindre, j'ai eu beaucoup de chance. Qui peut se vanter d'avoir rencontrer son chanteur préféré dont il est fan depuis ses 11 ans ? Je devais assister au concert à Londres après-demain mais il vient d'être annulé, alors je traîne sur le net par desespoir. Heureusement il me reste deux concerts. J'espère surtout qu'il se remettra de sa tumeur rapidement. Bises.
May 29, 2009 08:30AM
Bonjour ami, votre message est adressé à moi? Si tel est le cas, je vais vous dire que vous avez eu la chance de incontarlo. Il serait de mon grand désir, mais ne sont pas couronnés de succès. En 2006, à Rome, j'ai attendu six heures en face de l'hôtel, mais il n'a même pas de montrer (dit avoir mal à la gorge ... mah) en Février cette année MILAN autres de cinq heures en face de l'hôtel et de rien, à mars, j'étais à New York deux fois avant de dovve la maison et l'amener à promener le chien, mais rien, et j'ai besoin seulement d'une photo avec lui, une poignée de main .... mais malheureusement rien. Parmi les autres pour le prochain concert, parce que je n'ai aucun doute l'espère, sera plus que jamais blindées. Je vais continuer à rêver. Bonjour Marismileys with beer
gabriella
May 30, 2009 04:43PM
hello smiling smiley
this conversation last then 2007!!!!how cool!!!!
my name is Gabriella and im from Israel'
i met Dave in israel 2 weeks agosmiling smileyyou can see pic
hear
http://www.flickr.com/photos/gabriellab/

so..what is the final address????
i really want to sent him a get well cardwinking smiley
Re: Martin
June 04, 2009 03:39AM
Hey guys!
I am planning to visit Santa Barbara in the next six months and would love to drive by where Martin lives, not to harrass or bother him, just to say that I've seen his house, hehe cause the man kicks serious asssmiling smiley!!! I have adored him for years and wondered if anyone knows his address?
Thanks for reading!!
smiling smiley
gabriella
June 06, 2009 04:53AM
• Depeche Mode singer Dave Gahan has sold his loft at 99 Jane Street for $4 million. Graham and his wife Jennifer will be moving to Battery Park City's Riverhouse: They paid $5.9 million for a condo there earlier this year
Mina
July 11, 2009 04:03PM
Wow. I've read some of these posts and frankly, I'm scared. Why can't you people respect his personal life? To post his address and phone number is kind of sickening. Kind of very. Enjoy the music, but for heavens sake appreciate that the musician is a person with a real life just like you. No wonder they moved..
Re: Dave Gahan/Martin Gore
May 21, 2010 04:43PM
Guys, hello!

Does anyone happen to know how can i get info if Martin or Dave are planning even smaller/unoffocial performances in the coming 3 weeks.

thanks!
November 23, 2010 08:35PM
Thanks for the info on these boards, I went by where Dave's apartment is and SAW Dave. He walked out of his building with his wife, walked right by me and hailed a taxi! I was in awe. You guys rock. Sorry I didn't get a picture, I was kinda starstruck.
January 02, 2011 03:51PM
Hy everybody!
Thank you for everything you wrote, really interesting!
@Holly: where did you see Dave?!
I'm a big fan of DM and in few months I'll be in NY, I'd like so much to meet him.

Peace XXX
January 09, 2011 02:05PM
@Ambra

I saw him at Battery Park's Riverhouse, we hung out at the le pain quotidien (cafe) and saw him standing in the lobby. Didn't say anything, he was with his wife and I didn't want to disturb them. But it was cool enough to just walk by him in person! He hailed at taxi and he and his wife sped off.
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 23 plus 21?
Online Users

Guests: 12