Dave Gahan

Posted by girlie 
Re: Dave Gahan
May 29, 2013 07:42AM
Send a package I mean. sorry. xD
but seriously, does anyone know it?
July 08, 2013 10:00PM
This is going to sound crazy but i had a dream that meeting David Gahan would change my life and career I'm not saying to be on the spotlight but on success. and if any body knows where he lives or where he is i would really appreciate it if you gave me information
September 25, 2013 01:41AM
(disclaimer: yes, I realize it's an old thread, but it's interesting nevertheless)

The last I found is about his move to the Riverhouse. White Pages confirm it. Thinking of going to the NYC between the US and European tour legs and maybe having some luck (also with people watching in general).
Please, don't give me the #%#! about stalking. eye rolling smiley This guy and his music changed my life and empowered me when I was a bullied kid. Last years I really had a lot of crappy things happening to me (mostly related to my disability) and Dave has been an inspiration once again.
I'd just like to meet him for once in my life (other than in concert).

And to all who think some of the Black Swarm fangirls are bad... Look around. Star Trek, twilight, Harry Potter... fangirls are really out there (check their fan fiction!), but maybe that's the only thing that keeps them going now when so many kids are bullied and young adults see the hopeless future ahead. so a fandom can be an escape from reality. I don't judge others, because I haven't 'walked in their shoes"... So... Peace.smiling smiley
October 16, 2013 03:27PM
Just a few thoughts - not to offend anybody, but rather the attempt to inspire some understanding and respect:

To those of you who dream about that Mr. Gahan could fall in love with them: Agreed it is a nice dream. But realistically? You have "competition" of at least a few hundred-thousand girls/women. And it looks like he's very happy with the family he has. His wife went with him through the worst and stuck to him. Without her, (no doubt) we would't be able to appreciate his voice anymore. RESPECT! So if you really love him, then you should always put his happiness over your's. So maybe you should keep him in your dreams and focus in reality on other things/people.

To those who are thinking about writing him, calling him, or even showing up at his place, please think twice. Yes, Dave Gahan a nice guy and most likely would write an autograph if asked politely. Agreed, writing autographs is part of his JOB as a famous singer - at scheduled sessions! Yes, his JOB ... just like you have a job too. However, imagine your job would be social worker and your cases are waiting in front of your house, asking you for a signature on a form or call you to ask about the status of their application. You wouldn't like that either. So give that man some space and respect his privacy. You are expecting the same for yourself after clocking out at work.

... just a few thoughts of me ... a fan of 25 years.
November 15, 2013 05:32PM
Very well put! It is scary to think of people stalking this man, because they love him. I would absolutely love to tell DM about how their music has saved my life, my sanity. I have travelled many miles to see them perform. In fact, we planned an entire vacation around their Delta Machine Tour. Atlanta & Dallas. Please leave them alone when they are at home, show them the respect they deserve. Imagine someone sees your face in your high school yearbook and goes to your home hoping to meet you, then multiply that by 1000. Very scary. And NA meetings are not for voyeurs, unless it is an open meeting. To breach that space for the reason of meeting someone is immoral to say the least. Just my opinion, for what it's worth.
alina
December 02, 2013 06:31AM
I love DEPECHE MODE !I love Dave!I wish to see him one day ...I hope that will happen.
God bless him!
Cheers!smiling smiley
Alina
December 25, 2013 05:31AM
Merry Christmas, DAVE!
I wish you and your beautiful family a happy merry Christmas !
Thank you for being who you are!
NANA
February 25, 2014 06:58AM
Are you effing insane? Wanting to follow him to NA meeting? You are a sick person and a stalker of worst kind.

Lucy Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Hi. Does anyone know which NA meetings Dave goes
> to? I'd like to see him in person in a casual,
> relaxed environment. Not a stalker, just want to
> check him out. Unfortunately I wear my heart on
> my sleeve, so if I ever met him he'd know right
> away that I'm an obsessed fan not an addict.
March 02, 2014 04:08PM
Guys....you're incredible!
I live in italy, I went to nyc on february. I knew that it Was impossible to meet dave because he was in europe for the tour, but I probably come back to the big apple in october. ... My greatest Dream is to meet him, so please if anyone really knows where he lives tell me!!!! Nothing's impossible so maybe i will have the chance to meet him.....
Village ( jane street) or battery park?
I'M not a stalker, but I love dm since I was 15... Now I'M 40!!!
Please give me exact infos. Thank you
May 09, 2014 07:30AM
HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAVE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I WISH U ALL THE BEST!
July 06, 2014 05:55PM
Wow. Yes, Dave lives in the Riverhouse building in Battery Park City on River Terrace. Yes, it's a penthouse apartment. I happen to know which floor he lives on, his apartment number, and even how much square footage of living space he's got there. But DAMN, people.

Now, Dave does not mind in the least when people approach him in the street and tell him how much Depeche Mode's music means to him. However, he has also moved in the past because fans would camp outside his house and he had to literally chase them away. I don't think any human beings ever want strangers waiting outside their homes to ambush them. That stuff is scary.

And the 'A' in NA means ANONYMOUS. Think about that before you start going around trying to extract that kind of personal information out of people.
July 07, 2014 12:01PM
This is the best post in this thread. "Better love real man from your district." LMAO.

Salvatory
HE LOVES HIS WIFE OR WANT LOVE OR HAVE TO LOVE.
HE WILL NEWER ABANDON HER AND HIS FAMILY.
YOU ALL HAVEN'T CHANCE!

GREETING FROM RUSSIA. BECAUSE ONLY RUSSIAN PEOPLE VERY CLEVER TO UNDERSTAND PLAIN TRUHT.

I am his fan. But I am a man. you are all woman who want David. You all love him, but noone of you will be with him. Better Love real man from your district.

Luck luck luck more luck
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 1 plus 14?
Online Users

Guests: 8