Is Harlem safe at night?

Posted by Diane 
Re: Is Harlem safe at night?
March 26, 2015 08:03AM
test
April 14, 2015 06:27PM
HI
What do you think bout St Nicholas Avenue?

Thanx
April 14, 2015 10:17PM
Hi guys,
My friends and I (early 30s, white, both male and female) are considering to rent an apartment at W126th/St Nicholas Ave for short stay in June. We are going to stick to tourist places mostly, but still it would be nice to know how safe this area is, especially in the evening. Would you recommend this location?
I know it is a tad late to reply on your post but.. St Nicholas Avenue is actually not bad at ALL. The A/B/C/D trains are at 127th and st. nicholas avenue. I'm a student living on 130th/St Nicholas Terrace. It is a great area and it is being extremely gentrified. Just as every community, be alert at all times. But over all, I love the area and I love Harlem!
June 27, 2015 05:52PM
My daughter is moving to 234 e 116 th in Harlem. she works late. she is close to the train. Is it safe for her to walk from train to where she will live
July 01, 2015 06:24AM
Dear Mom
Congratulation...quite an accomplishment for your daughter. Like any big city awareness of your surroundings is key...Certainly being close to the subway makes life easier. Harlem has gone through all kinds of positive changes in the recent years. Where's your daughter coming from?
What an exciting adventure...
July 19, 2015 12:40AM
We are due to stay on west 109th street next week and I'm looking for some reassurance about the safety of me and my 2 daughters. Hope someone can help
July 20, 2015 10:23AM
You've booked a place without first checking it out? Good luck! I hope it's not a scam, and everything works out for you.
November 28, 2016 09:34PM
I am staying on 129th street between 5th and MADISON and I am wondering if it is safe to walk around, especially at night?
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 3 plus 25?
Online Users

Guests: 13