Naked Cowboy

Posted by KC 
Re: Naked Cowboy
June 28, 2008 09:35AM
When I was in Australia recently I noticed he was there for a New York promotion.
April 17, 2009 06:15PM
[theresident.net]
Lori Harfenist I caught her today on NBC Non Stop channel 161 today She's a bright passionate creative young women doing what she loves and it showsthumbs up I thought she handled the naked cowboy especially well.

Why, Hello. I'm Lori Harfenist.
I create professional TV and Web video content with UGC appeal for clients including NBC, Turner's TheFrisky.com, CNN, DirecTV, E! Networks, and others. I also do for-hire talent work, as I did for Discovery Channel PlanetGreen's “G Word”. You can also see me battle, round-table pundit style, on FOXNews' "The Strategy Room". Follow me on Twitter to find out when I'm on, as I drop in and out on a weekly basis.

I'm impatiently waiting for the networks to realize they don't need huge-budget, time-intensive content across the board anymore, as their audiences' tastes have evolved greatly. Mainstream media knows it needs to get them some UGC for street-cred, but they're going about it the wrong way. If you're one of these folks and are ready to really start giving your audiences what they want at a fraction of the budgets you're used to, shoot me an email at info@theresident.net This e-mail address is being protected from spam bots, you need JavaScript enabled to view it . You'll be amazed at how fast, on-brand, and pretty awesome I can make video content.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 07/21/2009 06:57AM by askanewyorker.
July 21, 2009 06:59AM
Running for mayor

[www.reuters.com]
July 23, 2009 08:49AM
[www.nypost.com]

New revenue producers? Bungee jumping off the Empire State Building.

[www.cafepress.com] thumbs up

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 07/23/2009 08:54AM by askanewyorker.
July 25, 2009 07:23AM
askanewyorker Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Running for mayor
>
> [www.reuters.com]
> 6J52220090720

This was on the BBC this morning!
June 02, 2010 05:39AM
A comedian too?

[www.carolines.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/02/2010 05:46AM by askanewyorker.
June 22, 2010 10:06AM
The Naked Cowboy claims a bawdy, bikini-clad female busker who calls herself "The Naked Cowgirl" is ripping off his shtick, and he's threatening to lasso her into court for as much as $150,000.

Read more: [www.nypost.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/22/2010 10:07AM by askanewyorker.
Author:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 23 plus 9?
Online Users

Guests: 15