Greek Jokes

Posted by Marea 
Re: Greek Jokes
August 18, 2004 08:45AM
They're very big on restaurants and coffee shops in Sydney and yes they are all related. There's a Nick in our area in Sydney who owns 4 coffee shops, that I know of. I have an Australian/Greek friend who is a part-owner of a little restaurant just near my apartment here in New York, her name is Bettiina and she is as mad as a cut snake but absolutely delightful.
Oracle
August 18, 2004 09:54AM
Mad as a cut snake?!?? I'm gonna steal that one.
August 18, 2004 09:58AM
LMAO! How did I know your comment was going to be about the snake?! I think it fits you too, to say it that is.
August 18, 2004 09:59AM
I know it's another Australian expression, but it is what I always say. When a snake is cut in two, both pieces keep moving frantically for some minutes later so you can tell it's really mad.
August 18, 2004 10:26AM
Did you hear about the two Greek tailors, Euripedes and Eumenides?
Oracle
August 18, 2004 11:06AM
That one's even older than I am!
August 19, 2004 10:22AM
Con and his Aussie mate Stan opened a tin and opal mine. What was it called? The Constantinopal mine, of course.
Oracle
August 19, 2004 11:44AM
Groan! Keep 'em coming.
August 19, 2004 02:46PM
LOLOLOLOL, oh dear, that's brilliant!
August 20, 2004 09:55AM
I used the think that Active Acidopholis was a Greek triathlete until I saw an advertisement for yoghurt.

Did you hear about the famous Greek Arctic explorer? Chilli Con Carne
May 23, 2018 07:18PM
All originated from Con the Greek fruiterer comedy TV series here in Australia. Funny show.
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 15 plus 7?
Online Users

Guests: 15