The High Line

Posted by Garden man 
Garden man
The High Line
July 15, 2004 07:28AM
The renderings look amazing in The Post!!!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/01/2011 05:52AM by askanewyorker.
Re: High Time for The High Line
June 09, 2009 05:46AM
June 09, 2009 10:53AM
Awesome news. I saw an exhibit for it two years ago,and thought it was a great idea. Recycling in the broader sense. Look forward to seeing it my next trip which I hope is in December with the Taylor's.
June 30, 2009 03:18PM
100% A+ I am so proud of this city!. The High Line experience is a natural elevated high....Just amazing.

[www.thehighline.org]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/30/2009 03:20PM by askanewyorker.
August 12, 2009 10:14AM
The Standard Grill get's great reviews

[www.nypost.com]

Here's a slew of other restaurants in the hood.
[www.nypost.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/12/2009 10:18AM by askanewyorker.
June 01, 2011 05:51AM
The most highly anticipated sequel of the summer is opening next week and we couldn't be more excited. No, it's not a new blockbuster movie -- it's Section 2 of the High Line Park. Just about every eco-minded, park-loving New Yorker has been intently following the construction of the new section, which will extend the High Line from 20th Street to 30th Street. Friends of the High Line just announced that Section 2 will officially open Wednesday, June 8. The New York Times recently talked about Section 2 with the park's lead designer, James Corner, who says the new extension is"more intimate" and "more removed from the city and immersed in the neighborhood."

[inhabitat.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/01/2011 05:54AM by askanewyorker.
Re: The High Line
June 01, 2011 03:27PM
Just in time for our visit! The High Line is on my to do list. Counting down!
June 13, 2011 04:08PM
It was fabulous! What a perfect way to spend late afternoon and then drink a few margaritas. I plan on becoming a friend of the Highline. Do they plan a third section?
June 17, 2011 03:50PM
Just returned form NYC...and my husband and I did the High Line based on Ask A New Yorker....LOVED it!!! What an amazing thing!! A beautiful, and free, way to spend some downtime in the city. Thank you so much for posting the link and articles!! It was fantastic and I highly recommend it! Bravo NYC!
Author:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 16 plus 21?
Online Users

Guests: 9