replica/knock-off handbags

Posted by Virginia 
replica/knock-off handbags
July 12, 2004 11:53AM

I'm planning a trip to New York in September and I'd like to know where I can find good replica/knock-off designer handbags. I'm looking for Louis Vuitton, Coach, Kate Spade, stuff like that.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/27/2011 09:45AM by askanewyorker.
VT
Re: replica/knock-off handbags
July 12, 2004 12:00PM
On Canel street you'll find enough knock offs to start your own knock off chain.
Kelly
July 12, 2004 01:40PM
see the FAQ page, near the bottom, for info about Canal St.
Also watch out on the streets in midtown for these african guys who have big carts covered up with bedsheets...inside there are lots of these knock-off handbags. Just ask them to see, if they don't ask you first. At lunch hour today I saw women going crazy with the handbags one of these guys had.
April 27, 2011 09:41AM
What? New York City doesn't have enough unenforceable laws?

Guess not. To fill the void, City Councilwoman Margaret Chin wants to lock up folks who buy knockoff handbags, scarves and watches from street vendors.

Selling counterfeit goods is already illegal (though it's not likely many buyers, especially tourists, understand that).

Now, under Chin's proposed law, buying those same goods would be punishable by up to 12 months behind bars and a $1,000 fine.

Read more: [www.nypost.com]

[www.nypost.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/27/2011 09:42AM by askanewyorker.
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 20 plus 9?
Online Users

Guests: 14