Carrie Bradshaw

Posted by maggo 
Re: Carrie Bradshaw
October 16, 2007 12:24PM
I was just in NYC for a little vacation, and after reading all the posts about where CB's apartment is, I decided to go to all 3 locations. The apartment she is filmed at coming down the stoop is on Perry Street in West Village. 66 Perry to be exact. I'm positive. I looked at pictures before I went to make sure, and that is definately it!
Carries Address
October 17, 2007 03:03PM
Perry Street is where they film.
kat
October 22, 2007 09:36PM
It's on Perry Street

Emily Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Does anyone know the address of "Carrie
> Bradshaw's" apartment? I'd love to have my picture
> taken there while i'm in new york.....
>
> thanks a ton,
> emily
kat
October 22, 2007 09:37PM
It's on Perry Street in Soho

Emily Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Does anyone know the address of "Carrie
> Bradshaw's" apartment? I'd love to have my picture
> taken there while i'm in new york.....
>
> thanks a ton,
> emily
Rich
October 23, 2007 07:10PM
Does anybody know if the restaurant "Gordon's" is real? Miranda asks Carrie to go to it after Lexi's funeral, and they have their big blow out fight on the street. Does anybody know where that is?

thanks a bunch!
Danielle
October 31, 2007 02:42PM
What a long thread -

For everyone who commented that the exterior of the brownstone is in West Village, you are correct. But as a reminder, the brownstone in question is actually a private residence w/apartments inside. Apparently the people in the building get accosted with people sitting on the steps a lot, plus the bus tours, etc. Have fun of course, but just be mindful that the lovely Perry St is a residential block. If things get out of hand, the block could make revoke the bus tours' permission to allow people to hang out in that area. Too late since it's on the internet obviously, but try to keep it discreet. For instance, I recently took an out of town girlfriend strolling in that area and took her to the street unexpectedly. Then we stopped in front of the bldg and I go, "guess what you're standing in front of?" It was fun because not a million ppl were around, we weren't a part of a big bus tour that announces itself. Just giggled and strolled on.
max
Re: Carrie Bradshaw - cigarettes???
November 03, 2007 07:40PM
What episode did Carried try to give up smoking ; or flush her cigarettes
the down he toiler????
November 18, 2007 05:42PM
I love the show, but Carrie Bradshaw is a fool. She has allowed Big to walk all over her, use her body, allowed her to fall in love with him, and he WON'T ask her to marry him! Also, after all the break ups and getting back together again and again, he leaves for Paris and comes back with a girl over ten years YOUNGER than Carrie and announces to her that he's getting married.

After he gets married and it doesn't work out, he's hanging around Carrie again and she gets weak in the knees AGAIN and goes to bed with him. I was through with her!
November 19, 2007 11:36AM
It is 100% 66 Perry Street in Greenwich - i have visited it and was told of it whereabouts by 2 people who lived on the rd!
November 19, 2007 09:16PM
They have been filming the movie there this week, I walked past on Saturday and there was fake snow all over the street plus a cherry picker and mobile lights, one of the neighbours said they had been filming till around 1am the night before.
January 04, 2008 04:30PM
@#$%& you all. just walked for four hours looking for these addresses. the house doesn't exist. but i do hope a house falls on you.
January 05, 2008 09:29PM
I'm going to be in New York for a few days, what would you recommend I do? I definitely want to see Carries steps. What else would be worth my time? Fashion, anything from the show...anything! Give me some ideas, please.
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 17 plus 2?
Online Users

Guests: 13