Carrie Bradshaw

Posted by maggo 
Joshua
Re: Carrie Bradshaw
September 08, 2005 10:14AM
I love SATC. What a great show!

As an aside, I'm fairly political and am active in the New York Democratic Party. Fans of a similiar political persuasian might be interested to know that SJP is also a Democratic activist and strongly supported John Kerry's Presidential bid in '04.

I also reckon Carrie would be a Democrat. What about the others though? I wonder would any of them be Republicans? I reckon all the girls would be Democrats and liberal Democrats at that. Samantha might have flirted with the libertarians for a brief time and Miranda may have cast a ballot for the Greens in her youth but they would have returned to the fold.

I think Trey and his awful mother would be Republicans though and so might Aidan (being a bit of a redneck) but thats it.

BTW, I live on East 70th street and to think that "Carrie" lives just 2 or 3 blocks away! hehehe
September 08, 2005 10:50AM
Joshua:

Don't start, all right? I read this blog for fun, not to be made ill by your ignorant comments. It was a TV SHOW for God's sake, about a bunch of women with bad hair and no discernible plot line. Just stop.
Joshua
September 08, 2005 11:28AM
Dear oh dear I think someone has some major anger issues. Here's a suggestion “Blue” - Instead of reading posts that make you ill why don't you take a run and jump - preferably over the steepest cliff you can find! lol

Eliot Spitzer for Governor!!
Natalie
September 08, 2005 04:58PM
I know Carrie has a rent controlled apt[!] but out of interest, how much rent would you expect to pay for an apt like hers? Or any apartment lets say around 70-75th street? Just a one bedroom like.

Nat xx
T
September 25, 2005 04:38PM
Yes!!! The Perry St. location is where they FILMED Carrie going in and out of her apartment (can not confirm that building #) although her character was to have lived at 245 E. 73rd St. See the difference? So, if you want to have a cool pic on the stoop that matched what you saw in the show go to Perry St. If you want to feel the vibe of the neighborhood where Carrie lived go to E. 73rd.

Magnolia Bakery and Marc Jacobs are close to this area, too. I really liked The Sex and the City Tour. It is super fun and a great way to see NY!I learned a ton of trivia about the show.
Jen
October 18, 2005 11:05PM
What about Charlotte? I know its Park Ave but then what?
Mell
October 21, 2005 02:39PM
Would loooove to have a coffee in 'Central Perk'...does it exist (even just an exterior), and if so where is it? Or is it a 'set'?
Marea
October 21, 2005 05:24PM
I believe that show was filmed in LA on a set, Central Perk does not exist.
October 21, 2005 06:37PM
The best gin Martini in Manhattan we've found is at Cipriani in Grand Central Station. They freeze the glass.
thrift stores
November 14, 2005 10:37PM
i am going to NYC for the first time this weekend. I would really like to go to some funky thrift shops, like the ones Carrie and Miranda go to on SATC.I would love any advice and any other Sex And The City hot spots that are cool to visit. Thanks
November 23, 2005 08:35PM
The apartment they used is in the West Village. On Perry, near 4th. I am not sure of the exact address but it is hard to miss with the hoards of brought to it by the Sex in the City tour.
December 22, 2005 06:26AM
The address is 66 Perry Street - I visited there in November - when you get there you'll know you're in the right place!

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 8 plus 19?
Online Users

Guests: 7