things to do

Posted by rik van os 
things to do
December 08, 2002 05:33AM
can you give me advise what to do in new york? what are some lovely places in new york? and what would you devenetly do in new york if you come there for the first time?

sorry for my language, but i'm from holland and i doesn't know exactly how to write englisch.
Mary Beth
Re: things to do
December 08, 2002 09:01AM
You should really do all of the tourist things, even though that might sound silly, you probably would enjoy it. See the statue of liberty, empire state building, rockefeller center, and times square. Central Park is a must...schedule a couple hours to get a good look around. Also, be sure to go down in SoHo and just walk around. Also of course walk around Greenwich Village. And if you have time, go over to Brooklyn Heights Promenade for what I think is the best view of the city. Also visit Williamsburg, Brooklyn, the first stop on the L train to Bedford Ave. Anywhere you go you will see fabulous things, so you can't go wrong!
Mr. Appreciative
Re: Thanks Mary Beth
December 08, 2002 09:38PM
I'm not Rik van os but I'm a NewYorker and I thought your response was right on!!!
December 11, 2002 06:34AM
Hi there Rik, im laura and im from england, ive benn to new york and i think the best places to go are: Statue of liberty, central park,and the american falls are just beautiful so hope you enjoy yourself.

p.s. would you like to be penpals my address is:laura ashurst
25 briar close
middlestone moor
spennymoor
C.O.Durham
DL16 7EQ
England
Re: Thanks Mary Beth
December 11, 2002 11:53AM
Howzit,

Just happened to see you are a new yorker living in Hawaii as I (Kauai). We are visiting for a couple days there in April and Im determined to see Hairspray. The ticket pricing from these brokers is jaw dropping. What's the best way to buy tickets and still have money left over for food?
December 17, 2002 06:37AM
I'd like to have information about a latin group, named Aventura. But I can't find it anywhere. They are giving partys and I'd like to know where. It has to be in the Bronx. Could you please mail me back with that information? I'll be very thankfull!!!
Bey Bey

Kathy!
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 17 plus 24?
Online Users

Guests: 10