P. Daddy's restaurant? where at

Posted by donetta 
Hey gurls where in New York is Puff Daddy's Restaurant Justin"s at ? coming back guys in less then two weeks and the food that i ate in June was terrible went to The View @ marriot just nasty and the food in time square
sad smiley wasn't that great either...love pasta & chicken & seafood. has anyone ate at P. Daddy's restaurant
Krissi
Re: P. Daddy's restaurant? where at
June 21, 2004 11:38AM
I haven't but its gotten bad reveiws. Your average overpriced crap. His place is on 31 West 21st Street.

The best food in NYC (besides the truly famous place-like Tavern on the Green and so on) are usually places you find just by walking around.
The major rule is not to eat in Times Square. There a tons of nice restaurants in other places. If you like Italian try Cafe Buon Gusto Duo on W26th Street between 7th and 8th Ave (on the north side near 8th), if you walk down 8th between 23rd and 14th there a lot more and Hell's Kitchen is always good.
thanks alot guys i really appreicate it alot. bringing my two daughters with me this time.. and don't wannapay $20 for a nasty hamburger in time square
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 25 plus 25?
Online Users

Guests: 9