kids in NY

Posted by Paul Thomas 
kids in NY
November 28, 2002 05:03AM
I'm coming to New York from England this Saturday night. Just a short visit as my wife is attending a conference next week. I will be bringing our 4 year old daughter. Any suggestions to how I can make it a memorable trip for her? What great things are there for kids of that age to do in NYC?
Re: kids in NY
November 28, 2002 08:45AM
OK, I can assure you that your daughter is going to love New York City, I think that you ought to take her to :

1) Times Sqare (to see the bright labels and all)
2) "Toys 'r' us" ( a huge toy store at 7th avenue)
3)Definitely the Statue of LIberty
4)China town where you could all enjoy a wonderful chinese meal.Paul Thomas wrote:
>
> I'm coming to New York from England this Saturday night. Just
> a short visit as my wife is attending a conference next week.
> I will be bringing our 4 year old daughter. Any suggestions
> to how I can make it a memorable trip for her? What great
> things are there for kids of that age to do in NYC?
Kelly
Re: kids in NY
November 29, 2002 07:18AM
this time of year, there is no shortage of things in NY to make a small child happy. For sure you have to go to the toy store FAO Schwartz, at Fifth avenue and 58th Street. you could spend all day in there.
Why not go to Macy's with her (broadway and 34th st) to see Santa and all of the great christmas decorations?
Central Park and the Carosel---also a must. Check out any map of central park to find the exact location of the carosel. My five year old niece had a blast!
too bad you just missed the thanksgiving parade--a child's dream.
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 24 plus 25?
Online Users

Guests: 14