x-maas in New York

Posted by Olli 
x-maas in New York
November 24, 2002 02:14PM
Hi,
we come from Berlin, Germany and we want to stay in New York in the beginning of the next year (january). My question: Is at the beginning of january a x-mass feeling in new york? I mean x-mass trees, x-mass decoraions?
Thx

Olli
Nancy
Re: x-maas in New York
November 24, 2002 02:42PM
yes, all of the beautiful decorations are still there,
and you can go shopping and everything is on sale too!
November 24, 2002 03:10PM
Hi Nancy,
thanks for your answer. The important question for my wife: how long is the sale in your town and how long stay the decorations.
Thx, greetings from oversea

Olli
November 25, 2002 06:51AM
please dont leave christ out of christmas for he is the reason that it all started you know dont say xmas but say christmas and lets see ghrist put back into christmas. yea sorted.
November 27, 2002 09:33AM
The Christmas Tree in Rockefeller Center stays up until about mid-January. The Sales start the day after Christmas and continue through January
Christmas decorations also stay up through mid-January
foo
December 10, 2002 10:01AM
whats the night live like for 21 year olds in new york?
December 10, 2002 10:03AM
Yes very much so the decorations are still up.
December 10, 2002 10:12AM
first off yes we do have that feelin but, its a Christmas feelin not a x-mas feelin.Olli wrote:
>
> Hi,
> we come from Berlin, Germany and we want to stay in New York
> in the beginning of the next year (january). My question: Is
> at the beginning of january a x-mass feeling in new york? I
> mean x-mass trees, x-mass decoraions?
> Thx
>
> Olli
December 10, 2002 10:37AM
hi!
i live in england. my sister and i are coming to New York for New Year, is there anything we should especially do/visit?
i am already planning to do lots of shopping so..?
and do you have to get tickets to geo to madison square gardens on new years eve?
thanks

Becca
December 11, 2002 06:29AM
Hi there olli i was the same when i went to new york i wanted a x-mas feeling and there for you will have a x-mas feeling even though it is january next year coz they will probably still have the trees up and decorations. hope you have a good time.

write back to tell me how you got on and maybe we could be penpals. pleas ecould i have your address as well please.

My address is: Laura Ashurst
25 briar close
middlestone moor
spennymoor
C.O.Durham
DL16 7EQ
England
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 21 plus 10?
Online Users

Guests: 8