Horse drawn carriage rides

Posted by Sheri 
Horse drawn carriage rides
November 18, 2002 09:13PM
I need to know how much the horse drawn carriage rides usually cost and where they go. I have never been to NY in December and I thought it would be romantic for me and my husband but I don't think it would be complete without the horse carriage ride. Any information would be greatly appreciated.
Dedicated NewYorker
Re: Horse drawn carriage rides
November 19, 2002 07:51AM
I'll find this info and get back latter today. Promise. Great question
November 19, 2002 08:05AM
You can go for a carrige ride in Central Park but its around 40dollars for a half hour and all you have to do is see the forlorn look of the horses to tell you thats its not something you would feel pride or romance in doing.I'd skip it and go to a day spa that gives double massages at the same time for you and your husband. Now thats romantic!!!
Lets just say they that the horses enjoy a good trot, on the other hand from a recarnationist point of view a carriage horse is.....no debis right and after the message top it off with a nice romantic dinner.
November 19, 2002 01:06PM
Thanks
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 24 plus 19?
Online Users

Guests: 8