Which neighborhood to move to?

A young, cash-strapped, ambitious artist comes to New York to seek success. In 2002, which neighborhhod does he move to? Tribeca? Williamsburg? Help me.
hi

I'm from Columbus, Ohio

I have a friend who lives in Brooklyn on 52 clark st.
Are those brownstones.
I had a wife and three kids, and I'm trying to be an actor right now I've been modeling for OTM.

Could you please give me some information

Thank you
i love new york
Re: Which neighborhood to move to?
October 13, 2002 07:09PM
move to brooklyn, it is a cheap yet classy place, and some artists live there
October 16, 2002 07:04AM
Hi,
i need something interesting about Brooklyn, because i want to go there next year. Can you help me?
Christina
October 17, 2002 10:39AM
You might try Washington Heights or Inwood in upper Manhattan. You're still "in the city" technically, but you won't have the obscene rents as you would downtown!
STUDENT HOLIDAY!?!?!
October 23, 2002 05:22AM
HEY THERE NEW YORKERS. MY NAME IS NATALIE. I LIVE IN SYDNEY AND LOVE TO TRAVEL BUT ONE PLACE I HAVENT BEEN YET IS NEW YORK CITY. MY NEXT ADVENTURE WILL BE LIVIN IT UP LIKE THE GALS IN SEX IN THE CITY (thats where i got my idea) AND I NEED TO KNOW SOME GOOD PLACES AND PRICES (if you can) OF WHERE I SHOULD STAY???
**I PLAN TO STAY OVER THERE FOR 3-6 MONTHS**

THIS WILL BE AT THE END OF YEAR 2004 AFTER I HAVE COMPLETED MY FINAL YEAR OF SCHOOL.

IF YOU HAVE ANY INFORMATION PLZ REPLY TO MY EMAIL BECOZ I DONT COME ON HERE OFTEN:- nat_johnsmagic@hotmail.com

THANKX CHAMPS!!!
TAKE CARE N HAVE FUN
XXX NAT

YOU DREAM
YOU BELIEVE
YOU CREATE
YOU SUCCEED
October 25, 2002 10:23AM
My husband, two kids and myself are looking to move to New York early next year. I was hoping for some sort of feedback on renting in an area that is not too expensive and that schools are good.

PLEASE let me know if you have any suggestions on where to look.

Thanks
HOW DO BECOME FAMOUS!!!!!!!!!!???? HELP ME
beccainnyc
October 28, 2002 08:51AM
qqueens it is so much cheaper than anywhere else
October 31, 2002 12:11PM
hi i wanne ask something whitch neighborhood is best to moove in to..cuse im will move to NY next year and i wanne know whitch neighboorhood i best..my frend told me that 58streert in manhattan is a very good place!!

I hope that somebody will answer to my qestione!!thanks
Gen
Re: What's Chelsea like?
November 03, 2002 08:19PM
Hi all, I'm an Australian and I was wondering what Chelsea is like as my husband has been offered a job in NY and we may be living there next year. Can anyone tell me a bit about the neighborhood?

Thanks!
November 21, 2002 08:26AM
upper manhatton(fantastic)
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 4 plus 9?
Online Users

Guests: 14