Cemeterys in New York City

Posted by JJ 
Re: Cemeterys in New York City
March 18, 2004 02:25PM
Thats what my mother in law is now worried about as she has lived in the house for 30+ years and all of the pets have been buried there.
March 18, 2004 02:27PM
Where I come from in Wales is a ruin of the old town walls. The back part behind the library which are the old ramparts and so raised, is a pets cemetary but I have never found out if it is legal and if so who was burying the animals there. They all have headstones.
March 18, 2004 02:33PM
Yes we've had that house for 22 years so the yard contains the cats Brandy, Alexander and Casey and our dog, Bailey. We have marked where each one is.
JJ
March 18, 2004 02:40PM
Another sad story, sorry, but Herbie another gift from Dad kept the neighborhood entertainment alive for the summer. All the kids would come over and watch me drop a mouse into his aqurium. The poor little mouse would be shaking in its boots. Moments later Herbie would strike. What a rush. Anyways forgot to put the brick on top of the cage one day and Herbie ecsaped. Mind you Herbie was just a baby around 3 feet long. Never found Herb. Had a difficult time keeping housekeepers b/c would have to tell them about the missing snake. Well one house keeper did'nt mind, carried a knife around with her while cleaning. One day upon cleaning my bed, airing it out or something she found Herb around 5 monthes later dead intwined in the springs of my mattress. End of Herb
March 18, 2004 02:47PM
Oh yuck, didn't he smell?
March 18, 2004 02:48PM
Oh No!!!!!!!!!! Thats dreadfull, poor thing!!!!!!!! Do you still have pets JJ??
March 18, 2004 02:50PM
It is so sad when a well loved pet dies. Our rescue Chihuahua, Woody, is now 7yrs old, we've had him fo 6 months or so but he was so abused and negected that I doubt he will reach a ripe old age. He is the funiest dog though, does this "happy dance", like when an american football player makes a touchdown, whenever he see's me.
Betty
March 18, 2004 03:00PM
Poor Herbie! I've always wanted a snake but wouldn't have the heart to feed them little mice, which I think are just adorable too. I've got two rescued kitties -- Sophie's an old girl from the ASPCA, and Yosemite was born in Central Park. I couldn't name her "Central" so I chose my second favorite park, which turned out to be prophetic, since she's now about 23 lbs and big as all outdoors! Meanwhile, Sophie's so scrawny, she's not even six lbs. And they're both quite comical.
JJ
March 18, 2004 03:06PM
If he did I did'nt notice.
March 19, 2004 07:30AM
Wow Betty, thats one big cat! She's 15 ponds heavier than Rambo and 19 ponds heavier than Woody!
March 19, 2004 08:20AM
What do you feed her?
Betty
March 19, 2004 10:14AM
Actually not much. They eat special senior canned food, but very little of it. Yosemite is just a "big-boned girl." I try to run her around the apartment, but face it, it's a small apartment without a lot of room to run!
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 9 plus 8?
Online Users

Guests: 7