choseing a law school

Posted by brittney 
choseing a law school
January 05, 2003 12:05AM
I am intrested in going to law school in New York. I was wondering if anyone could give me information on how to chose the right law school.I have a long time before I go to coolage, but I thought it would be a good idea to asked someone how to chose a collage and what the requrments are for the schools there.
I want to practice criminal justice in school but don't know anything about the schools there.Thats all I really wanted to know even though collage is a long time away I want to start looking into them now.

Thanks,Brittney McClanahan
Re: choseing a law school
January 05, 2003 01:25PM
Hey Britney,
thx u ask this question. I also waned to know wher a good law school in new york is.
I also have a long time to college, bout 4 yr.

I'd love to stay in contact with u.

Wibke Racer
Re: choseing a law school
December 16, 2017 01:50AM
This is an informative post on choosing a law school. I really liked it a lot. Well, my law study is going to be completed soon. In fact will have to have to take the Bar Exam in next year. Is there anyone who can suggest a good course for the preparations?
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 4 plus 22?
Online Users

Guests: 10