Bobo's Chinese restaurant

Posted by sadies mom 
sadies mom
Bobo's Chinese restaurant
July 24, 2011 10:10PM
Is Bobo's Chinese restaurant still in China Town? Also trying to remember the name of a Deli we frequented in the 60's and 70's. Can't remember where it was except in the garment district. Not really big, peanut shells all over the floor. Does anybody remember this?
Re: Bobo's Chinese restaurant
July 25, 2011 06:26PM
rodeo bar has peanut shells on the floor, not sure if this is the place you mean though...
[www.rodeobar.com]
tz
July 31, 2011 08:59AM
WOW! someone who remembers bobo's. that was the best place. they're not there, but i've often wondered if they moved somewhere. i'd travel to the ends of the earth to have one of their lobster rolls again. the house dinner---the stuff that mouth-watering dreams are made of.....

if anyone knows if they moved, please share.
March 08, 2012 03:40PM
Bobo's is gone never to return Very very sad!
December 12, 2012 10:36AM
My aunt took me to Bobo's when I was 12 years old in the summer of '62, visiting her from Texas. We had roast duck with lychee nuts. It was only in college many years later that I discovered where the name must have come from, Charles Lamb's essay, "A Dissertation on Roast Pig".
December 26, 2012 11:55AM
BOBOS!! Bring it back!!
Snails in black bean sauce.
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 1 plus 4?
Online Users

Guests: 16