April or July for a visit in New York?

Posted by Emmanuel 
Hi. I'm from France and planning to visit New York next year for 10 days. I may have my holiday in early April or in July. I'm afraid July might be too hot and crowdy and April too cold !! Thanks in advance for your reply.
Re: April or July for a visit in New York?
August 31, 2015 09:36AM
Definitely July! We have lots of parks and green spaces that are bare in April but lush and beautiful in July. It's just a prettier place then. The days are longer too. And everyone seems to live outside, with lots of sidewalk cafes, rooftop and garden restaurants all over the place. There are also lots of outdoor activities, from free kayaking to free outdoor movies, plays and concerts, and picnics of course. And all kinds of river cruises, from fine dining to twilight wine cruises. Don't forget that there are some wonderful beaches nearby. If you don't have time for a trip to the Hamptons, take a day trip to Fire Island, Long Beach or Far Rockaway, or nearby Brighton Beach.
Thanks a lot for your reply. All these things to do and see seem very exciting.
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 25 plus 15?
Online Users

Guests: 15