Barry Manilow and Williamsburg, Brooklyn

Posted by Rick McCarty 
Guys,
Love the site!
Have an earth shattering question: Where in Williamsburg, Brooklyn did Barry Manilow grow up? Have not been able to find out. Planning to visit the city 11/6/04 and would like to take a stroll in that neighborhood. Any info would be appreciated.
Re: Barry Manilow and Williamsburg, Brooklyn
October 21, 2004 05:47AM
[askanewyorker.24x7-hosting.com]
have a read of this thread Rick, it's dedicated to Barry and all things Manilow!
Kelly
October 21, 2004 06:53AM
[www.barrynet.com]
this is a site all about barry manilow, maybe the information is there if you can't find it on the previous posts about this subject. There is a message board section to that site.
Brian
October 21, 2004 07:37AM
Rick you asked this same question back on 7-18-04 and never came back to see all the answers....It's a great thread....and your answer is lurking inside.
October 21, 2004 08:09AM
Oh wow, you are so right Brian! I posted the thread he started (maybe I should try to read further than the topic next time!) Well spotted.
LOL! That was a brilliant thread! I forgot how much fun it was reading and writing it.
To whom it may concern:

I am wondering if Barry Manilow might have been in my first grade class in PS 16 in Williamburg, Bklyn back in 1949 and 1950. I have a photo that I think he might like to see of the graduating class with him in it. I do believe it is him. The teacher's name,he may remember, was Mrs. Adelberg. Please let me know as this is really making me wonder about whether he was in the class and good friends with someone named Bernie. In face, the teacher;s pets were Bernie and Barry and she was forever calling on them. No way he would remember me, as I was the youngest in the class and not as advanced, also rather quiet. My first name then was Rochelle, but now everyone calls me Shelly. Please reply.

Sincerely,
Shelly
songbirdinhalftime@gmail.com
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 11 plus 9?
Online Users

Guests: 5