Theatre district restaurant

Posted by Deborah 
Theatre district restaurant
February 01, 2009 07:22AM
I from Manchester, England and stayed at The Time hotel on west 49th between broadway and 8th last May. I ate in a fab restaurant but cannot remember the name of it. Can anyone help me? I turned left out of The Time hotel, went to the end of the street and turned left again and the restaurant was on the left. It was kind of olde worlde inside, dark wood and brick, large glass windows, the kitchen was situated at the back afacing the windows and there was a bar immediately as you entered the restaurant, it was situated next to a hotel but I cannot remember the name of that either. Any help would be very much appreciated.
Oracle?
Re: Theatre district restaurant
February 01, 2009 10:03AM
Try using google maps. Plot in the hotel and then use the "search nearby" function for "restaurants."
February 01, 2009 06:26PM
Walked by there today.

Pigalle is probably the restaurant you are thinking of.
[www.pigallenyc.com]

+
+
+
+
stay in NJ to visit NYC --> [www.broadwayfocus.com]
February 02, 2009 10:49AM
ieee488 Thank you so much, that is the very restaurant.

Your help is appreciated.

Big thank you from Manchester, England, that is at this time covered in snow.

Deb xxx
January 25, 2015 07:05AM
a good restaurant for eating before a matinee, in particular, is E&E Grill House on 49th St. Not bad at all, tried it out last weekend.
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 20 plus 12?
Online Users

Guests: 13