New York in the eyes of New Yorkers?

Posted by Justyna 
Hi guys, I'm writing my BA thesis on 'Two contrasting images of New York City- as presented in selected movies of Woody Allen and Martin Scorsese- New York in the eyes of New Yorkers' and I would really use your help with my final chapter. I need to know how you (New Yorkers) perceive the city itself? Is it more like in the Allen movies (full of intellectuals who spend their free time on talking about art, music, theatre and purposes of life)? or is it more like in Scorsese movies (full of drug dealers, Italian mafia, killers, prostitutes, robbers and people with no perspectives on life)?
So, yeah, if you are a New Yorker, help a Polish student and give me some answers, I would really appreciate your help smiling smiley
Re: New York in the eyes of New Yorkers?
April 06, 2014 06:56AM
You really can't do an either or comparison, Life is far to rich and complex and diverse. I can say this that Manhattan is getting wealthier and wealthier.
Re: New York in the eyes of New Yorkers?
October 30, 2014 01:17AM
New York City is undoubtedly one of the most popular cities in the United States. People come here from all over the world to see beautiful architecture, eat great food, view amazing art, and of course find some of the best shopping in the world. New York has so much to offer to anyone who visits it, but one thing it doesn’t get that much credit for is its beauty. You hear people all around the five boroughs complain about the dirt, the smell, the ugliness. As a New Yorker and someone who has traveled to some of the most beautiful cities in the world, I hate to admit I might occasionally be one of those people. However, unlike most, I do see the attractiveness this city has that makes it have its own brand of beauty. I f you can approach a best thesis writing service site for completing your thesis successfully; it will be a great help for you. They can provide the valuable information about New York.
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 20 plus 10?
Online Users

Guests: 6